Show Me Your Minnie/Mickey Ears!

mherb

Mouseketeer
The thread started about etsy ear shops got me thinking...I want to see pics of everyone's creative Minnie/Mickey ears homemade or store bought! There are so many amazing ears out there. My daughter and I started to make our own for our upcoming trip. We knew we wanted a lot of pairs and they can get quite expensive.

Here are pics of the 7 we made. Starting at top left: Snow White theme, Ariel theme, Star Wars theme, whimsical Fantasy Land theme, Flower and Garden style theme, Pandora theme (I used glow paint and bioluminescent paint on flowers and leaves), and the middle is just a random Flower and Garden theme.

Those are really cute!! Would you care to share what material you used? Like foam board for the ears or wire? Was is hard getting the ears to attach to the head band?

Those are really cute!! Would you care to share what material you used? Like foam board for the ears or wire? Was is hard getting the ears to attach to the head band?
The wire is floral wire and there are tutorials on Youtube! Some of the other ears are craft foam. Then I discovered a Mickey head craft that is in the seasonal section of Michaels. The ears are the perfect size so I just cut them off and made a slight curve to hot glue it to a headband! There are floral and fabric tutorials on Youtube as well. The fabric tutorial was a game changer. I only found that when I made the last two (Star Wars and whimsical).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter