Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some:
IMG_6395_20041028.jpg

IMG_6434_20041028.jpg

IMG_6427_20041028.jpg

IMG_6980_20041028.jpg

IMG_6128_20041027.jpg

IMG_3850_20050512.jpg

Okay. I think that's enough for now. :)

a62c650f.jpg

lying on the entrance ground of the castle while shouting "excuse me!, excuse me!, watch out!, somebody's on the ground". Taken during MVMCP.

NJDad18 said:
I'll guess Spaceship Earth, but I have this sinking feeling that it's a trick question but I'll stick with my answer.

You're right. I think it looks like a face if you look closely enough.

ghostyroasty said:
A lot of people don't look to the air for photos...
mickeyxanga1cz.jpg

Cool, I have always wanted to a hidden Mickey in the clouds. Luckily you had the camera!!

Here are some I don't think most people would get because they were taken in smoking areas (which are almost always empty). I have to have something to do while me wife smokes. :)

6678614_f4aecc801c_o.jpg

6678601_59ce7f1b0e_o.jpg

6678608_3634c6a43e_o.jpg

sk8belle said:
Martha:

That first one is REALLY cool! Where/what is that?

sk8belle

Thanks.

It's the lights in the sidewalks at EPCOT. I thought it turned out pretty good too!

0bli0 said:
CarolC -yup. the second one is a hanging light at HK. btw did you look at the links in my first post?

Yup... :blush:

That man's wife must drag him all over Disney theme parks... he's been caught sleeping in two different photos this week. :rolleyes:

Willcad I see the survey monument. I was going to post one, but you beat me and I don't have it on this computer.

How about pictures of pictures:

69438757-L.jpg

Mikeeee

Great shots everyone!

Here are my daily contributions:

DSCN0632.jpg

DSCN0582.jpg

I never noticed that restroom sign, bro. That's pretty funny! I noticed from the 'properties' that you took that at California Adventure (near ITTBaB, I'm sure). I will have to go look for that next time I'm there. I wonder if they have the same thing at AK? :rolleyes:

These are all gorgeous photos, everyone... now that's what I'm talking about! :thumbsup2 Photography has the ability to make people aware of things that the 'naked eye' may not have noticed. I've only been to WDW twice, and I never noticed a lot of the things you've posted... but I'll certainly be on the lookout this August.

Keep 'em coming! :sunny:

in Bugs Land, but across from the water thingies- near Flik's Flyers. i look forward to seeing your photos when you go to WDW. did you ever decide on a lens?

Not sure whether I class as an average tourist or not? Nevertheless, here are a few less straightforward pics I've taken (or maybe they are straightforward and I am just deluding myself!!)...

...to quote a line from Jungle Cruise - the back-side of water...
Img_0046.jpg

...first time I ever managed to take a pic of a bus behind us on Kilimanjaro...
IMG_0132.jpg

...fish supper anyone? Taken at Boggy Creek...
IMG_0118-1.jpg

...AP preview of Expedition Everest, not sure if the hands in the pic are mine or not?!...
IMG_0255.jpg

...early morning at Celebration...
IMG_0021.jpg

...what looks like a large faded satsuma on our beach cottage blcony at Vero Beach...
IMG_0418.jpg

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter