• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me images from a 70-200 f/2.8 in the parks

Two taken from the top of the Contemporary with the 70-200, also a good example of the range of the lens. Top photo is 200mm and bottom is 70mm.

4961385935_2c4a5ee244_o.jpg

5748593611_b170e48700_o.jpg

Beautiful!

Sorry for the delay guys, I did not follow the thread and saw the request yesterday. As noted, the photos were taken with a tripod from the observation deck of the Contemporary. I used low ISO settings because I prefer to avoid noise in my pictures and the tripod with remote shutter release allowed me to use long shutter speeds.

The 200mm shot was taken at ISO 125, f8 for 3 seconds. I purposely used f stops less than the maximum to improve the sharpness of the photos.

The 70mm shot was taken at ISO 160, f14 for 5 seconds. I changed the aperture so I could capture the fireworks without blowing out the castle. Probably could have left the shutter open a little longer on this shot.

Let me know if anyone has any more questions.

Not from the parks but it was a trip to a Disney Resort...Aulani in Hawaii.

IMGP0914-L.jpg

IMGP0979-L.jpg

IMGP1273-L.jpg

Fountains colliding.
IMGP1291-L.jpg

IMGP1444-L.jpg

IMGP1498-L.jpg

IMGP9205-L.jpg

USS Arizona...
IMGP1789-L.jpg

70mm, 2.8, 400 ISO (model indoor in plastic case)
IMGP1803-L.jpg

IMGP1808-L.jpg

I have a ton that I would like to share but I think that is good for now.

Me and the new glass on my K-7
IMGP8941-L.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter