• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shout out to young lady working at the Columbia Harbour House during MVMCP 11/29/11!!

Crashdown

Pic taken on Space Mountain!
:santa:
Hey All - I just wanted to give a shout out to someone who is in the college program. You are a young lady with brown, curly, mid-length hair, on the shorter side and If I remember right your are from Arizona or New Mexico (but I could be wrong on that). You were working in the Columbia Harbour House at the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Tuesday, November 29, 2011. My Niece, Nephew, Partner and I came through your line for Hot Coco and Cookies (we had red Matching T-shirts and we are from Texas). After seeing/hearing it was it was their first visit you got pins for us all and spent time talking with us. Later that night we came back for more and you spent more time with us. We just wanted to tell you you Thanks for making our night even more magical!!! You really spread the Disney Spirit and the made the night even more memorable. Enjoy your time at Disney!
Thanks again! - Crashdown
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter