~shout-out For Carrie~

lol. I thought I was going to get yelled at. :p

Everyone gives me too much credit. :blush: It's very nice to be appreciated, though. This is a great group to do it for. :goodvibes

I'll second that! It was a shock to see a Pay Pal email. Then I thought, "wow, she had to send these to eveyone that ordered".

Thanks again!
Duane

I 3rd that!!!:rotfl:

Thank you for your time and effort!!!!

I'll second that! It was a shock to see a Pay Pal email. Then I thought, "wow, she had to send these to eveyone that ordered".

Thanks again!
Duane

But I can use that to print shipping labels, which makes that a breeze. (Thanks to Rhonda for showing me that last year!)

:hug: Thank you Carrie!! I can't wait to sport my new tank.

We all know Carrie is absolutely awesome! And I am sure Scott helps, too (maybe just a little! ;) ). Thank you again! I can't even imagine how much time it takes to input all the orders and deal with all the logistics! :hug:

Count me in on shouting at Carrie... oooops, I mean shouting OUT for Carrie;)

Every year the task gets bigger. Thanks so much for keeping it up.

Sunny

:cheer2: :cheer2: Hip Hip.... HOORAY!!!! Hip Hip.... HOORAY!!! Hip Hip...... HOORAY!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks for doing this.

Thanks a bunch, Carrie -- for this order and the others you've done, and for helping me with the holiday order. You are an incredibly patient and helpful person and I am loving my WISH apparel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter