Should we stay away from these loops at all cost?

chapie1968

DIS Veteran
Now that the construction has started on the beginning of the end of Fort Wilderness with "Reflections, - A Disney Mistake" on the old River Country site. Should we avoid loops 700, 800, 900, 1000?

Is the construction loud or intrusive in any way?

I don't know about "all costs", chapie.

Your loop list makes me wonder since 1000 (furthest away) is MUCH back but another loop like 400 (not on your list) should be suspect given straight line measurement.

I get those loops listed are on the west side of the resort road Fort Wilderness Trail but the answer too depends on WHEN you plan to be at the Fort (next month - little impact) or 16 months from now (who knows the impact)?

Stay tuned and follow the monthly trip report threads and ask in there if folks posting can hear anything.

Bama Ed

I would agree, this is going to change as construction progresses. Currently I would think not a factor, but as the new barn construction begins 700 and possibly 400 might be good to avoid.

I do like your new title for the resort.

We are at the Fort right now. We just got back from a bike ride looking at the construction at these very loops. I wouldn't avoid these loops (at least at this time). The construction seems far enough away that noise shouldn't be a problem. At least in my opinion.

From snooping around any talking to a bunch of contractors I don't think there will be any impact on the loops. 400 and 700 might hear some of the horse barn construction, but how many people will be in the loops while work is going on (7:00AM - 3:00PM ????)

From snooping around any talking to a bunch of contractors I don't think there will be any impact on the loops. 400 and 700 might hear some of the horse barn construction, but how many people will be in the loops while work is going on (7:00AM - 3:00PM ????)

Good point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter