Should we bring Magic Bands?

mnasf

DIS Veteran
I think I remember that Disney World Magic Bands can be used to open hotel room doors and charge. We are staying on DVC points if it matters. Should we bring ours?

Thank you!

Unless something has changed in Covid, they should definitely still work for everything. You can always have them reset at the front desk if they're glitching at the room door (that happens to us a lot on the first try of a new trip, but as soon as the front desk rezaps them, we're all good with no issues). But, make sure they are still active and attached to your account. You can check that by logging in. I'm not a fan of the phone option so we're still using MBs for everything. We find them super convenient. We'll be back in a couple of weeks and decided to purchase some of the newer ones with more designs.

Unless something has changed in Covid, they should definitely still work for everything. You can always have them reset at the front desk if they're glitching at the room door (that happens to us a lot on the first try of a new trip, but as soon as the front desk rezaps them, we're all good with no issues). But, make sure they are still active and attached to your account. You can check that by logging in. I'm not a fan of the phone option so we're still using MBs for everything. We find them super convenient. We'll be back in a couple of weeks and decided to purchase some of the newer ones with more designs.
This is for Aulani? I didn't realize you can use the Magic Bands there . I don't see anything on the Aulani app where I can attach them to the account.

We just came back from Aulani a week ago. Not saying they would or would not work, but I didn’t see one person with a magic band. I didn’t miss having it at all. The pool stand to get your daily band/strap has the machine to tap your card like WDW has for magic bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter