Should Special Events like The Christmas Party show up in you MDE Itinerary

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
Just bought tickets for December. When I was done checking out, it said check MDE for tickets. I see we have tickets, but on the actual date of the party, it does not show we have anything scheduled.

Yes. On the My Plans page scroll down to My Plans, Reservations and Tickets. Beside Daily Itinerary there's another text link that says Tickets and Memory Maker. Should show up there.

Editing to add that it doesn't show up under your plans, only under the tickets tab. I believe you can manually add the event to that day using the generic functionality they offer for this. I'm not logged in right now, so I'm assuming it's still there as an option to manually add an event to your calendar.

Yes. On the My Plans page scroll down to My Plans, Reservations and Tickets. Beside Daily Itinerary there's another text link that says Tickets and Memory Maker. Should show up there.

Editing to add that it doesn't show up under your plans, only under the tickets tab. I believe you can manually add the event to that day using the generic functionality they offer for this. I'm not logged in right now, so I'm assuming it's still there as an option to manually add an event to your calendar.
thanks...see it now

Just bought tickets for December. When I was done checking out, it said check MDE for tickets. I see we have tickets, but on the actual date of the party, it does not show we have anything scheduled.
They are not easy to find! Click the hamburger (3 stacked lines) in lower right corner on menu bar>Tickets and Passes>scroll through colored bar at top where you see the name by swiping left. That will show you each ticket with barcode. I am going to see if I can link them to the day view. I will report back if successful.

They are not easy to find! Click the hamburger (3 stacked lines) in lower right corner on menu bar>Tickets and Passes>scroll through colored bar at top where you see the name by swiping left. That will show you each ticket with barcode. I am going to see if I can link them to the day view. I will report back if successful.
Can’t get it to link to my day by typing in ticket number where it gives you the option to link. No worries, though, as long as I know where to find the ticket.

The only way to see it in your "daily itinerary" would be to add it as a "Note" using the MDE website.
I just tried to do this and while it works for me, I can’t select my friends or family for some reason. Cool way to make it show though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter