Should I have Traded Him Bat Magic?

Would u have given him at magic?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

KHSora_VMK_Love

KHSora's Bodyguard
Today, i went to a free/trading room today, and i equipped 2 bat magic on me.. this boy came up to me and said he wanted one of my bat magic...so here the conversation..in the trade (Im stormarashi) i cant say the other user..cuz he might be on dis and its against the rules lol..

USER: hey
Stormarashi: Hi hi!
User: can i have too bat magic?
Stormarashi: no sorry..
User: but u have too!
Stormarashi: i know because i worked hard at it by playing fireworks!
USER: So?! Give me a bat magic!
Stormarashi: no! i had live! gave too to my friend, and traded on!
USER: So then give me on!!!
Stormarashi: how come u didnt get ur own?
USER: because i missed it!
Stormarashi: but its kind of your fault...
USER: yea i know so give me bat magic!
Stormarashi: no!!! ..sorry. :(

i just had to post this because i wanted to see if u were in my user would u have given him bat magic? oh yea and in the end he got dc.. heh

also, bat magics are rare right?

also, sorry if this would be in the wrong part of the forum i didnt know which to choose between this or the VMK main thread.. heh.. :confused3

Definetely a good thing you didn't trade him. He was one of those demanding people that want people to give them free stuff because we worked HARD to obtain more then one. It's ultimately up to you...but if you wanted to gift it to someone...I know a whole bunch of people that deserve it more! :thumbsup2

Yes I certainly would not. Asking for free is not nice at all and it takes away fun. Like DementedRiku said, it is your stuff so you should decide how to handle it NOT anyone else.

You did the right thing, if you had given it to him he would have just gone and begged more from someone else. Besides, he could have aready gotten bat magic, you don't know that he doesn't have it hidden in his inventory.

Great Job!

You should never trade people like that stuff. They try to take advantage of you.

I wouldn't of traded either. If someone ever begs me for anything I have I can just get them a bit of a philosophical answer such as:

"Nothing in this world is free, dear player. If you want something you must pay a price for it, wether it be in credits or the eternal rotting of your inner most soul"

But then again, most of the words are probably not allowed on the VMK dictionary. :teeth:

heh thx ppl, yea i hate ppl like that 3 ppl asked me to give them bat magic... oh well just to say after the 3rd person i got dc ...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter