• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I book now or wait?

tonilea

<font color=blue>I hope I don't regret this...<br>
If I book now, can I get the better AP rate when and if it comes out?

We are going November 28 to Dec 7th. We have never stayed on-site, but would really like to IF we can get an affordable rate.
This trip is not in our budget and must be funded solely with "extra" money - overtime, extra work, ebay.............

Thanks!

I have juggled my ressie so much this week, I don't know if I am coming or going...No, I know -- I AM GOING!

I called just this monring to change again, this time arriving on 12/5 at AKL. The CM told me she did not know when the codes would be out, but was pretty sure they would have something. She told me to watch the Mickey Monitor, check the internet and/or call in September to see what was available, or we may even have to wait until October.

I would make the ressie just to secure your spot. You can always call back when you find codes to see if it will work for your ressie.

I would watch the rates carefully. Your trip starts during Thanksgiving weekend which is very busy so the discounts may not be as good. You may have to consider splitting the visit. (ie. one reservation for the first few nights and one for the remainder) to get the best rates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter