Should I be more patient????

depomas

Mouseketeer
I have this obsessive disease, I know... :sad2: Just wondering if I should have more patience with a certain travel agent online...I requested a quote on Monday, and have yet to receive it.. I received another one from another agency within 48 hrs... This is my first time, so, should I give up waiting, or is this the norm?????

I was so hoping to have something to compare, and discuss booking with DH this weekend! I know, I know I have the compulsive thing., but.. :cloud9:

Thanks for any answers.

My TA gives me quotes within 20 minutes of calling.....

Duane @ Cruiseone
877-280-8796

have you checked your spam folder? i had trouble with my DU quote making it through to my mailbox.

Thank you to both alexandrew and kehouse...

I will try calling Duane, just not sure of that number from Canada, they often do not work...I will try.. :cool1:

And yes, I did check spam, like 20 times a day... :guilty: Warned you I am obsessive...

Duane says his toll free should work from Montreal...If however, it doesnt, you can call him at 607-838-3364.....he is in Upstate NY...if you use this number, he said he will call you right back.....

Thanks...Calling Now...

Thank you ...Thank you...

Duane seems so wonderful...Expecting news in 10 Min.... :bounce: :Pinkbounc

FYI Toll free numbers do not work here....Maybe it is too cold.. :rotfl:

He's a very nice man....

exceptionally patient and very knowledgable......hes booked all of my cruises, all my friends cruises, and many of my clients' as well....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!