Shortest ROFR time

Gaudio45

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

whats the shortest amount of time you were notified on ROFR either good or bad news.

My contract was 23 days from having the offer accepted to passing ROFR. Not sure when they submitted it for ROFR. It took me 3 days to get paperwork and wire the deposit to them. So 15 to 20 days for me depending. I can't find the date they sent for ROFR. It was fast though. I bought in July 2017 for reference.

9 days, back in 2017 (passed)

ETA: but estoppel took like 28 days so time to close was still quick, but not as quick as I'd expected after passing ROFR. Next contract, estoppel took no time, but ROFR wait was almost 30 days, so total time to close was still about the same. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
my first contract around 3-4 years ago took 14 days to pass. BLT @ $110/pt. Sold it for $155/pt and bought double the amount of AKV. That one took 28 days!

Wow, I've never heard of anything that quick! Was it recent?? Was the offer like way above going rate? Just curious :)
This was in April of this year. It was an ultra-loaded BWV contract with a Dec. UY. All 2017 points (banked), all 2018 points and no MFs for those points. The price was above the "going rate" for stripped contracts with the same number of points. I paid $142 per point.

I think DVC passed on it because they had no use for the 2017 points and I barely got the points loaded into my account before the banking deadline for the 2018 points.

Mine was a verbal pass of ROFR in less than 24 hours. It took DVC another 2-3 days to officially type it up though. I had those resale points in my account faster than one of our direct contracts.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!