Short Review of BWV

ennisb

DIS Veteran
Just returned from our vacation. Stayed at the BWV from 8/21 - 8/29. We had a 1 bedroom standard view which overlooked the front entrance. It was just about in front of the small bridge which that separates the parking lot from the hotel.

Room 4119.

The room was in great shape and was exactly as expected. It's about a 3min walk from the elavator lobby to the room so not to far at all.

As a side note we sat on the balcony and watched as the Eiffel tower was removed from France. Kind of strange to see but most people didn't even seem to notice is was missing as they walked around France.

Glad your room was as desired! Could you see Illum. from your view at night? We're headed for a std view 2br next... was this a dedicated or lockout?

Also... maybe I missed something, but WHY did they remove the Eiffel? (Are they replacing it with the EIsner tower, or just leaving a void?) :(

THANKS for the report!

I saw this on Deb Will's site...

The replica of the Eiffel Tower in Epcot's France Pavilion has been removed for repair and repainting. This refurbishment is expected to be completed by December.

ennisb...thanks for the quick report. Sounds like you had a good trip! :)

We could some the high fireworks of illuminations but the boardwalk buildings did block some of the view.

The room was a dedicated 1br.

I'll put up on my web site a trip report with photo's of the room, univerals, IOA, Discovery Cover, and the auto train.

It will take me a couple of weeks to get the report and photo's up but I'll update my signature and also put a note on the trip reports when it's done.

Have a great time.

ennisb

Thanks for your report of the std 1bdrm. We are going to the BWV's in November and staying in the std 1bdrm. First time for us doing a std view. After reading your description I think we will like it. Would love to see your photos.

Ok why were they moving the Eiffel tower?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter