Shopping near Disneyland

I guess it depends on how close :) The Block at Orange is only a few minutes drive, its an outdoor mall with a bunch of different stores. Then there's Mainplace (I hope) with Macy's and Nordstroms, it's only a couple minutes drive further. We went last September and there was different shopping than at home, but I wouldn't say that is was different for everyone.

thanks for your help. already knew about the block, but never heard of mainplace :goodvibes

There is also South Coast Plaza - which has more 'high end' stores. But they also have Macy's, Robinsons-May, Saks, Sears and Nordstrom. Plus heaps more smaller stores

It's not too far away - you can catch the bus without too much trouble - South Harbour to Sunflower then change and go down Sunflower. Or there is a shuttle you can order to come to your hotel.

I do love Mainplace too. There is also Anahiem Plaza - which is a bit further away, but it has Ross, Walmart and a few others. (I really like this Ross store - I have got heaps of great bargins from here).

Happy Shopping!!!

I will be there melting the plastic in September!!!

And South Coast is great because it's indoors, whereas many of the other malls in SoCal are open-air.

If your daughter is a fan of the show "The O.C.", she might like South Coast because that's where Marissa got arrested for shoplifting on the show. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter