Shopping/Bag Delivery at Castaway Cay

DisneyMom&Fan

DIS Veteran
If we shop at Castaway Cay right away in the morning, will the CMs deliver our packages to our staterooms? I seem to recall a poster saying that is true but need to confirm for our trip in TEN DAYS!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I seem to recall that they delivered them back to the ship, but not to the stateroom. I'm thinking that we had to go somewhere on the ship to pick them up.

Maybe someone else will confirm?

Were in our room on our bed when we returned. Once we even shopped as leaving the island and then found them on the little coffee table when we returned from dinner. Anything to get you to spend more $$$. Hands free is the way to be. :hippie:

last week we had to pick them up at rockin bar d--no stateroom delivery :sad2:

Anything is better than nothing - at least you don't have to lug your purchases all over the island!:thumbsup2

BTW - thanks for the heads up on this - I'll keep this in mind for next May!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter