Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

I’m looking at the 10” mainly because it’s closer in size to his IPad. I think this is what I’m going to order for him. He honestly won’t care what he gets and I foresee him setting it up and still using the old barely working IPad. The girls will have to harass him into getting rid of the IPad.

Now to figure out how to go about my Black Friday purchases to maximize the AM. I’m going to get some gift cards for Amazon(Shell promo) and some for The Bay (Sobeys promo) to pay for some online purchases. I think I need to go old school with pen and paper to figure out the best places to order from. Do I get this tablet from Amazon or Staples???
URGH!! How did i miss that gift cards are a promo at Shell right now?! I didn't bother doing the 3 week offer because i didn't bother checking to see what the current list included :(

Personally I'd wait to make the final decision to see if Amazon ends up having a multiplier for Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. Currently Staples has 2X which means 1 mile/$20 same as Amazon. THEN I would look at price. One last thing, you mentioned "facetiming", that's not available on anything other than Apple products btw.

Placed my order through AM shop for Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday. The 30 Am's for STB are already in my account and dated yesterday. How's that for quick?
The AM's for the actual shop itself are there as well including the 2X's miles. WOW
I just updated the post with reports of how coupons are printing on receipts> Can you tell me exactly what printed on your account for the airmilesshops so that I can add that as well? Thanks :D

My shell posted as 2 airmiles for 40l fill up
Then next line +shell go -!: I got one more mile for that ..I checked I opted in .. so frustrating

all that has posted for me so far has been the children’s place ( foodland at least showed on my receipt ) so waiting for shop airmiles and shell ?

My shell posted as 2 airmiles for 40l fill up
Then next line +shell go -!: I got one more mile for that ..I checked I opted in .. so frustrating

all that has posted for me so far has been the children’s place ( foodland at least showed on my receipt ) so waiting for shop airmiles and shell ?

Don't expect Shell to show up until the promo is almost over.

URGH!! How did i miss that gift cards are a promo at Shell right now?! I didn't bother doing the 3 week offer because i didn't bother checking to see what the current list included :(

Personally I'd wait to make the final decision to see if Amazon ends up having a multiplier for Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. Currently Staples has 2X which means 1 mile/$20 same as Amazon. THEN I would look at price. One last thing, you mentioned "facetiming", that's not available on anything other than Apple products btw.
As of right now both sites are the same price. Has Staples stopped doing the 1/$20 and the 1/$40 thing when you order online? That and the fact that I can order for in store pick up were the only factors for going that route. We have Amazon prime and the guy that delivers to my house (yes, we order that much that have gotten to know him) is really good about taking the pic on the door step and sending the notification. He used to ring the bell until we got the dog.

We are a very Apple product family. We all have IPhones so DH is just going to have to deal with his Facetime calls via his phone. Otherwise, he will have to use the video chat on Messenger....maybe he already does :confused3 LOL....he's one of those people that yells at the screen. I hear him 2 floors up having conversations with his relatives overseas. The time change is 12 hours so it's always very late at night. I swear the neighbours must think we fight.

As of right now both sites are the same price. Has Staples stopped doing the 1/$20 and the 1/$40 thing when you order online? That and the fact that I can order for in store pick up were the only factors for going that route. We have Amazon prime and the guy that delivers to my house (yes, we order that much that have gotten to know him) is really good about taking the pic on the door step and sending the notification. He used to ring the bell until we got the dog.

We are a very Apple product family. We all have IPhones so DH is just going to have to deal with his Facetime calls via his phone. Otherwise, he will have to use the video chat on Messenger....maybe he already does :confused3 LOL....he's one of those people that yells at the screen. I hear him 2 floors up having conversations with his relatives overseas. The time change is 12 hours so it's always very late at night. I swear the neighbours must think we fight.
good catch that I gurfot to add in! With staples you get miles from them as well! Soo you'll get 2/20 online plus 1/40 from staples- 5/40. Based on that, unless Amazon has a 5X multiplier, go with staples to maximize your miles!

I just updated the post with reports of how coupons are printing on receipts> Can you tell me exactly what printed on your account for the airmilesshops so that I can add that as well? Thanks :D
I can't get it to copy so I'll just tell you.
For partner it shows airmilesshop.ca and for description it shows Shop The Block. Then it shows the 30 AM's.
Hope that helps.

List of coupon codes, how they appear on receipts and eventually post to accounts

Offer DescriptionWhat prints on receiptWhat posts to account
Foodland spend $75 or more 5X milesShop The Block, Marketing Promo # 7
Sobey's spend $100 or more get 5X milesShop the Block, Marketing promo #7
Lowe's up to 6X miles depending on spend728153 Airmiles Promo 4
RonaBonus 8693 just below AM card #
Global Pet FoodSHOPTHEBLOCK GET 30 AIR MILES
New offer at jean coutu

Use 190 cash miles get 25 bonus miles

26 to 29 Nov 2020

Trying to get everything in order and know what I want to buy through the airmiles shops for Cyber Monday. I was hoping that DSW was a shop...but sadly they are not. Now back to the drawing board. I am needing a new pair of WARM winter boots that are about mid calf. I HATE trudging through fresh snow and my feet, socks, and pants getting wet.

Also I want them to be warm...so that we can go and visit the FIL and his wife and sit around the firepit outside and visit with them. WE miss them, and Dad needs to see us just as much as we need to see them.

So I guess I am back to the drawing board. I just want to maximize the Am we get!!! I already have a basket ready for Sephora...but I would like to get a few extra AM since the new Alberta measures...I think we are just going to limit our shopping now too.

Trying to get everything in order and know what I want to buy through the airmiles shops for Cyber Monday. I was hoping that DSW was a shop...but sadly they are not. Now back to the drawing board. I am needing a new pair of WARM winter boots that are about mid calf. I HATE trudging through fresh snow and my feet, socks, and pants getting wet.

Also I want them to be warm...so that we can go and visit the FIL and his wife and sit around the firepit outside and visit with them. WE miss them, and Dad needs to see us just as much as we need to see them.

So I guess I am back to the drawing board. I just want to maximize the Am we get!!! I already have a basket ready for Sephora...but I would like to get a few extra AM since the new Alberta measures...I think we are just going to limit our shopping now too.

DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) is there. I placed an order recently...

Is anyone else unable to log on to airmiles and airmilesshops?

I just looked at their FB page and it’s a little vague. Kind of looks like 10x is it but someone posted about the usual 20x offer and AM commented that she could wait and see if she wants to.

I just received an offer of 100 AM's for a shop of $100 through AM's shops. It's from BMO and you have to opt in.
If you have BMO MC check your email before doing your shop, it could be an extra bonus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter