Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

Check the terms. I know one of the two companies made their offer a "once in a lifetime" offer to discourage the churners. I don't know if they have done away with that limitation at this point.

Here are the terms from the BMO site:

BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard applications must be received between May 1, 2020 and October 31, 2021 (the “Offer Period”) to be eligible for the AIR MILES Bonus Miles and Annual Fee Refund offers (each an “Offer” and collectively the “Offers”). Bonus Offers are limited to new accounts. Existing BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard customers who cancel their card during the Offer Period, and existing BMO Mastercard customers who transfer into this product during the Offer Period are not eligible for the Offers.

AIR MILES Bonus Miles Offer: Receive 2,000 Bonus Miles when you spend a minimum of $3,000 (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments) in net card purchases within the first three (3) months from the Credit Card open date. The Bonus Miles will be credited to the primary Credit Cardholder’s Collector Account within ninety (90) business days following the qualifying $3,000 spend. All Bonus Miles are credited in accordance with the set balance preference (between AIR MILES Cash and AIR MILES Dream balances) at the time of posting. The AIR MILES Bonus Miles Offer is subject to the AIR MILES Reward Program Terms and Conditions. Limit of one AIR MILES Bonus Miles Offer per Collector Number. If the Credit Card is cancelled within ninety (90) days from the date it was opened, all Miles earned within that period will be cancelled.

The underlined part above might be the only area that causes a glitch. I know with the LCBO and their bonus they know I signed up once and won't let me sign up using the same AM # again. I'm not sure how long BMO keeps this information in their database.

Last edited:
DS wants an Apple Watch for Christmas . Ideally i would like to use my pc points to buy a gift card where I end up buying it during STB any thoughts on where might have the best deals?

DS wants an Apple Watch for Christmas . Ideally i would like to use my pc points to buy a gift card where I end up buying it during STB any thoughts on where might have the best deals?

i’m sorry, but i don’t think you can use PC points to buy gift cards.

you could do the shell game (redeem 100$ off your groceries and put that same amount of cash away to spend on the watch), but i think that’s as close as you’ll get.

as for the best deal, London Drugs has surprisingly good electronics sales, and sometimes you can find a great deal.

True but I buy $50 groceries and purchase the $50 gift card so .. technically groceries are free and I put that $50 towards the gift card .. so kinda the same thing ..

QUOTE="marchingstar, post: 62455625, member: 520688"]

you could do the shell game (redeem 100$ off your groceries and put that same amount of cash away to spend on the watch), but i think that’s as close as you’ll get.

as for the best deal, London Drugs has surprisingly good electronics sales, and sometimes you can find a great deal.
[/QUOTE]

Right now I can only think of Staples, which is also an AM partner. Not sure whether these would be excluded from any STB offers though.

True but I buy $50 groceries and purchase the $50 gift card so .. technically groceries are free and I put that $50 towards the gift card .. so kinda the same thing ..

QUOTE="marchingstar, post: 62455625, member: 520688"]

[/QUOTE]

the shell hame works for me too!

Excitement level can build now gang, the website has been populated to show the partners participating in each region! I'll update some of the posts on the first page now since they've also added the FAQs and Terms & Conditions
Couple of points to remember before anyone starts to speculate and/or panic that they won't be able to complete enough offers:

• There's no way to know until 00:00:01 ET Thursday November 19th what the offers will be
  • There's no way to know how many offers each partner will have
  • If a partner isn't on the list right now they will NOT have offers throughout the promo
Take a peek again and see what you think
SHOP THE BLOCK COMING SOON

Last edited:

Excitement level can build now gang, the website has been populated to show the partners participating in each region! I'll update some of the posts on the first page now since they've also added the FAQs and Terms & Conditions
Couple of points to remember before anyone starts to speculate and/or panic that they won't be able to complete enough offers:

• There's no way to know until 00:00:01 ET Thursday December 19th what the offers will be
  • There's no way to know how many offers each partner will have
  • If a partner isn't on the list right now they will NOT have offers throughout the promo
Take a peek again and see what you think
SHOP THE BLOCK COMING SOON
November ;)

Yea I did online shopping last night and just today at the Bay as they were on sale and I couldn't wait for STB. I also shopped at Staples for stuff as again those I needed now and can't wait for STB to start.

Yea I did online shopping last night and just today at the Bay as they were on sale and I couldn't wait for STB. I also shopped at Staples for stuff as again those I needed now and can't wait for STB to start.
Yeah me too for Staples,,I had no idea sending stuff via courier at Staples gets you Airmiles,,oh well it's mailed now.
Come on STB hurry up!~
Hugs
Mel

Just looking to see what I all " might " be able to complete without breaking the bank. I will have to be super organized and know what I want from each retailer. I am elbows deep in my course work and don't have much extra time in my schedule for extra little trips anywhere. We already will be doing most of our xmas shopping online, just to save time from hunting around in stores and just to honestly stay home with cases surging.

I MIGHT be able to 7...IF they are not outrageous offers. I have a spending threshold in mind for each partner I want to shop at. Hopefully that works out.

That is pretty . I ordered ours from the boys school this year as they aren’t fundraising much .
Made me think of the yearly annual meh lasagna we will all be choking fine from metro catering :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter