Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

From the airmiles shopps website - guess we broke it
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. At this time, Collectors will not be able to log into airmilesshops.ca
Same note on the airmiles site.

Ugh, it’s still down, been trying all afternoon. I might have to go ahead and order before my item goes out of stock again.

No airmiles shop miles for me yet.
Now my order did end up getting broken into 3 but airmiles CHAT assures me that I will still get the extra 100 bonus targeted BMO offer & the 30 STB airmiles.
Time will tell.

Hugs
Mel

yeah, me as well! I was waiting until midnight to use whatever the larger one was going to be, now I'm not sure if cyber Monday will be worth waiting for or not . It was bigger but then so was black Friday 😡

this is from last year's promo
1605736337144.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can get airmiles from purchasing Ardene gift cards?
Hi
I would highly recommend calling or doing CHAT with Airmiles to get an answer to this.
The only shop via Airmiles I have been able to get airmiles for gift cards is Indigo.

Hugs
Mel

Edited to add:
I said this to CHAT
I would like to know if I can go through the airmiles portal and get airmiles on a gift card purchase at Ardene?
I know you can for Indigo

This is what Jessica on CHAT said
That's a great question :)
For airmilesshops.ca if the retailer page does not show that gift cards are excluded, you'll be able to get Miles.

JESSICAI don't see it listed for Ardene, so you should be good to go :)

Last edited:
I thought I read (at one time, or perhaps for a different AM promo) if items were saved in your Amazon cart, the purchase wouldn’t count towards completion of the shop. Could anyone clarify for me please? I’m getting ready to place an order in the next day or two and will release the items from my cart if need be before I log into AMshops.
thank you!

Get rid of those items from your cart. Write them down on an old fashioned piece of paper. Once you've cleared them go so far as to clear your browsing history as well.

Start fresh and take screen shots with each new page. Good luck.

Can you return it and purchase again later?
Not sure. I'll just buy another one. Usually we'd go through a lot of vodka at Christmas with entertaining and what my kid calls "mom drinks" with company, but I guess I'll just have to drink more myself. Ha. Well, the daughter is 19 now and enjoys caesars so may go faster.

My children's place airmiles posted as STB. Part of my amazon order posted but not the giftcard reload, and not the STB. I'm too tired to fight so if it doesn't sort itself out I can't be bothered. I only have 2 at this point and not sure I'll get a third or not to be honest. My gas tank is full and I don't see the need to spend extra money. A little sad about it to be honest. But no trips planned any way so I guess it's ok.

I saw the Shell offer for $20 in lottery so could you do that?

I could but that is more lottery tickets than I normally buy :) Plus I never win anything! We'll see. If my amazon posts properly with the STB I will try for a third one but otherwise I'll leave it for this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter