Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

Mine posted tonight. Back-dated for Nov 30th.
woah! I went and looked and found 3 separate postings for 25 miles, is this normal?
November 23rd- didn't even have the new phone yet??
November 28th- more than likely the day I set up the account but not sure
November 30th?

I don't really understand nor do I care, 75 miles just for scanning my card thru that app instead of another is awesomeness!!

woah! I went and looked and found 3 separate postings for 25 miles, is this normal?
November 23rd- didn't even have the new phone yet??
November 28th- more than likely the day I set up the account but not sure
November 30th?

I don't really understand nor do I care, 75 miles just for scanning my card thru that app instead of another is awesomeness!!
Nice! I would say one 25 is for linking a new Samsung acct. One for the weekly scan. The other I don't know. But cha ching!!

Shell StB is posting now (for those who have completed it).
Yes. I had 2 STB fuel offers and a STB Rain-X offer post....I didn't do Rain-x, but I did buy lottery tickets. It doesn't matter....it's nice to see them post!

Well I decided to do the Shop The Block BMO offer and get a head start on next years DVC dues,, bought a Disney Gift card at Sobeys.

BUT dang now I am thinking how to get a 7th offer to get the full 1200 airmiles and if it's worth it to do that.

Oh well.

Hugs
Mel

My first Foodland shop didn’t get posted. The bonus AM on the granola bars weren’t shown on the receipt so I got customer service to add the AM. This might have caused the problem. So I went again for another shop last week just in case, and the STB AM got posted yesterday. Now with the Shell 5 STB AM got posted. I have completed this STB! What a relief!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter