Shop Disney App v. Disney Parks App - AP/DVC Discount

Didn’t seem to work for me in the app, or directly on the MDE website. Hopefully, it will get fixed once the migration is complete.

Anyone have any luck with this? I've seen some people state that it worked fine for them, but it's never worked for us.

This hiccup is super annoying and I wish they would have worked it out prior to killing the one way we could use our 20% discount at home.

This is a reply I just received from the Shop Disney Chat Room:

Please download the My Disney Experience App (Listed as Disney World App) >> Click on the 3 bars at the very bottom right of the main page >> Select “Shop Merchandise” tile to be taken to the Shop Disney Parks site. (Discounts are automatically applied when you are logged in through your connected AP/DVC Account on My Disney Experience. There are NO promotion codes to apply).

Also, they mentioned that you cannot do this on the MDE site on line......... "it is messed up"

That's interesting because that suspiciously looks like the shop parks app they aren't supporting any longer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter