Shoes for the parks

firegurl

Mouseketeer
Hopefully someone else can take adavtange of this deal too. I was in BJ's today and randomly found a pair of Reef flip flops. They are one of the pairs with a thicket sole and padded straps. They only had 2 pairs left so no price anywhere to be found. I checked with customer service and they were $5.98. I bought both, now I have a pair to wear during the summer and a fresh pair for my fall trip. What are the chances that they were both my size too?

Hopefully someone else can take adavtange of this deal too. I was in BJ's today and randomly found a pair of Reef flip flops. They are one of the pairs with a thicket sole and padded straps. They only had 2 pairs left so no price anywhere to be found. I checked with customer service and they were $5.98. I bought both, now I have a pair to wear during the summer and a fresh pair for my fall trip. What are the chances that they were both my size too?
:lovestruc LOVE Reefs! Lucky you!

I use Teva sandals and always have a pair of Vans or Converse with me; I'll be bringing my Ahnu hiking shoes with me this trip! They're super comfy AND waterproof in case it rains or we do a water ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter