Shirley got a Podcast mention

Tsk, tsk, tsk... There have to be more DIS Unplugged fans who heard this.

Great praise for a great lady! :yay:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

How perfect is that. She came through with gorgeous baskets for my kids, and my husband. Sadly, they ripped them open, thus no photo :rolleyes:

The Perfect Gift is fabulous :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Well deserved. Congratulations Shirley!

Woody

Shirley's thread on the cruise forum board was also discussed this past week as well, our Shirley is one in a million, that's for sure!!!

Here is a link for Shirley's website: www.theperfectgift.cc

I would like to take this time to mention someone who has been my sidekick for a long time and that is Verandaman - I don't know if anyone really knows how much he helps me with the MAW children or families in challenges that we try to make their cruise just a little more special.
This week we have a very special young man by the name of David who has some real serious challenges. Verandaman took the time and monies to put together a special tee shirt and pillowcase to be placed in his special gift basket - Verandaman makes my end easier and I feel he needs the special kudos for all that he does without one peek of recognization.
THANKS ANDY ------------YOU ARE THE BEST - THEN, NOW AND ALWAYS
Your friend
Shirley

Andy is a sweetheart, and is probably blushing from embarassment that you brought attention to one of his many good deeds.

The two of you have probably done so much behind the scenes that we'll never know about, but that is the very essence of an act of kindness.

We're very blessed to have both of you as part of our DIS family. :grouphug:

Congrats Shirley. You deserve it. And it comes as no surprise to me that Andy is one of your behind the scenes guys. You both are so generous.

Andy is a sweetheart, and is probably blushing from embarassment that you brought attention to one of his many good deeds.

The two of you have probably done so much behind the scenes that we'll never know about, but that is the very essence of an act of kindness.

We're very blessed to have both of you as part of our DIS family. :grouphug:

I totally agree with the above.:thumbsup2

My DD and DN loved their Pirate and Princess baskets on our cruise. They wanted to play with their stuff everyday!!
Disney2007015-2.jpg

Disney2007022-4.jpg

Thanks again Shirley and crew!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter