• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipping to SSR???

lclrml

Earning My Ears
We are going to SSR 12/3-12/9 with our two kids under 2 - so, that means a minimum of 56 jars of baby food, diapers, formula, etc.. We are also flying so I was wondering if anyone knows or had experience in sending packages to the resort and having them in your room when you arrive?
Im thinking this will take up a ton of space and weight in our luggage so I would like to fed ex or UPS a box ahead of time. Is this possible?
Thanks,
Lisa

For what it will cost to ship that you might want to consider using wegoshop to do the shopping for you in Orlando. wegoshop.com. They will deliver to your room from what other people have posted. If you ship the stuff yourself it will be held at the check in desk for you I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter