shipping bottled water to the resort

In response to ing1, I got the $5 coupon in the mail with my Staples reward card. Nice, huh? I don't know why the shipping didn't come off for me since I did sign in with my Staples number. But, at least I got it taken care of anyway. Just had to make a phone call, but no big deal! My waters arrived at the resort yesterday(I think it took only 2 days to get there). So, should be waiting for us when we get there tomorrow afternoon! Woo HOO!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just did online ordering and the shipping was charged. Called Staples 1-800 & she credited my card while I was online.... Water is going to be delivered tomorrow... :cool1: leaving at 6am

If you order the water, should you do so about 2 business days before you arrive at your resort?

Will the water be waiting for you at bell services at arrival? Will bell services be able to deliver it to your room? It would kill my back to schlep a case of water if we have a room that is far from Classic Hall at Pop Century.

Thanks!

I had a case of water shipped to the Boardwalk last month with no problems at all. I did have to call the front desk to see if it had arrived and they delivered it immediately. I signed up for the rewards card so got the free shipping than they sent a $5 coupon with the card in the mail on anything over $5 so my case of Nestle water came out to .63! My two friends who I was traveling with couldn't believe it. I told the rep on the phone I wanted it there the day before I arrived to make sure it got there on time. Definately cheaper than paying $2.50 a bottle.

we didn't have any problems either and we will for sure do this again!!!

We stayed at CBR and we forgot about our water at check in... well we went on to the parks and when we got back my husband thought he was going to have to take the internal bus to go get our water.. instead ... our water was already in our room!!! That was so so nice! One thing about staying at CBR is those busses.... I don't like having to stop 7 times before getting anywhere.... but other than that.. it was great! We were in the preferred section... which was great for the pool and food court but we were the last dropped off at night! So... either way standard or preferred they both have perks!!!

lsg1 said:
I signed into Staples.com just to test it out, and it gave me free shipping. You have to make sure you sign in, and register your rewards card. It also said there was a 7 day delivery time, so check before your trip to see if you need the extra time.
Where did you get a $5 coupon?
I used your estimate of 7 day delivery...ordered 1 case to Sheraton Vistana (arrive Saturday 6/17) & 1 case to BWV (arrive Tues. 6/20).

Unfortunately, the confirmation indicated that they would be received today!!!!

That is some quick shipping.:guilty:

I called customer service & tried to delay the shipping period but, no luck. Will be surprised if both cases are stil there over a week later when we arrive...oh well, live & learn.

I was just happy that I was finally able to order (Deer Park). Was only able to use 1 of the $5 reward coupons even though DH & I have sep accounts.?

Does anyone know the address for Coronado Springs Resort? We are going to *hopefully* ship water for our trip in November. :)

raammartin said:
Does anyone know the address for Coronado Springs Resort? We are going to *hopefully* ship water for our trip in November. :)

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
1001 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

I'm going to order some for our trip in a few days! :cool1:
Can anyone tell me the address for Saratoga Springs? I just want to make sure it's right. Thanks! :)

To get the address of any Disney resort - go to the "resorts" link at the top of the page and click on the resort you want. If you still aren't sure, you can also confirm by calling the resort itself. You can get the number by calling the number listed at the above link.

Make sure when you get something delivered, to have the sender clearly mark your name on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!