shipping bottled water to the resort

I too do not seem to be able to get the shipping free. What am I doing wrong? I've signed up for the rewards card and have the number but I don't see where I can tell staples the number except when I log in and so they do seem to have a number but still don't give me free shipping! I'm trying to ship to vero beach. Do people do the driver release form?? Help fast - I need water by sunday!

I kept getting charged for shipping, too, even though I'd signed up for the Rewards Card. I did see that free shipping is supposed to be one of the perks, though.

Sometimes it takes a while after a rewards account is set up for the free shipping to work. In the meantime you have two options:

1) Place your order over the phone and the rep will handle removing the shipping charge. You will not get rewards through any online rewards sites like Ebates etc. doing it this way.

2) If you want to place the order online in order to get rewards through one of the programs like Ebates, get your order ready right up until the point of final submission. Then call Staples and explain the free shipping is not showing up. Ask the rep if you place the order online and then give them the order number if they can manually remove the shipping charge after the order is placed. If they agree, hit submit on the order and then give them the info to have the shipping charge removed.

lauralana9 said:
Anyone know the address to All Stars Music?

According to my online searches it is:
1801 West Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

Could you tell me the Zip code for WDW? I am Canadian but I would love to order my water.

I must be doing something (repeatedly) wrong...

Before each trip I've tried to have the water shipped (using rewards #) and it's always showing out of stock!

Will try again closer to June date but, very frustrating.

I always get charged shipping and I have a rewards card. All you do is call them after you place your order and they take off the charge. It's a pain in the neck and I complain about it everytime but they never fix it. So, if you are getting charged shipping, just give them a call.
Franne

Also, it is a good idea to call the hotel directly, and ask them what the proper address is. They might also request that you label the package a certain way. We ordered water from Staples in March. It worked out well. I also used a combo of online and calling to have the shipping charges removed. Simply calling the Orlando Staples didn't work.

When I spoke tot he operator for STaples, she told me how long it would take to get there. I think it was maybe the second business day from when I ordered it (ordered on Saturday, it was there by early Tuesday afternoon when we checked in to our room.) Disney was really nice about it too.

thanks for telling us about your experience.. that is what I really wanted hear.. no problems.. we are going to stay at CBR I hope we have the same experience! :)

How many days would you order before you arrive at the resort? I just want to make sure its there when we get there... would you do it maybe 5 days before?

Just an FYI - I ordered water to be sent to our hotel, and found out that you get free shipping AFTER your first order. I did receive a coupon for $5 off $5 - so that helped. But shipping was $7.95 for two cases of water. We arrive this Friday - supposedly the water will get to spend a day or two at the hotel before we do. :)

hi.. just wanted to let you know.. that I received free shipping on my first order.. my total was 5.95 with tax for a case of the Nestle water.. and I called my hotel and its there.. it was delivered the very next day! Now that is service!

I would call back to Staples and get the delivery fee taken off... someone I guess didn't know its free!

I just ordered water from Staples for our trip. We leave tomorrow!!! Anyway, I am glad there was a post on this because I am a rewards member also, and did not receive the free shipping either when I ordered online. This morning, I called the Staples 800 number, and the lady I spoke with was very nice and she is going to credit my CC for the shipping charge. So, two cases of water for $6.00!!!(I had a $5.00 coupon also). Only 14 cents a bottle! Sure beats paying $2.50 a bottle at the parks!!! So, give Staples a call and they should give you the credit! :cheer2:

Harvest02 said:
I just ordered water from Staples for our trip. We leave tomorrow!!! Anyway, I am glad there was a post on this because I am a rewards member also, and did not receive the free shipping either when I ordered online. This morning, I called the Staples 800 number, and the lady I spoke with was very nice and she is going to credit my CC for the shipping charge. So, two cases of water for $6.00!!!(I had a $5.00 coupon also). Only 14 cents a bottle! Sure beats paying $2.50 a bottle at the parks!!! So, give Staples a call and they should give you the credit! :cheer2:

I signed into Staples.com just to test it out, and it gave me free shipping. You have to make sure you sign in, and register your rewards card. It also said there was a 7 day delivery time, so check before your trip to see if you need the extra time.
Where did you get a $5 coupon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter