Shipped BCV tree today

ceejay13

DIS Veteran
Just to let those of you know that are shipping trees to the resorts, I used the UPS store and it worked very well. The first family on the list arrives on Nov. 20th and they said the tree would arrive on the 18th. They were great about adhering the family list as a packing slip on the outside of the box. The cost of shipping only from Kansas to WDW was $9.30. This didn't inlude the box, packing, etc.

Thank you again CeeJay!!!! We had a tough year and you really are spreading some pixie dust for my family! I'm finally getting excited about this trip in December now. I think your post made me realize that the trip really is just around the corner!

I'm curious as to whether or not we are adding ornaments or decorations to the tree? I think at this point I am more excited to see the tree than to see WDW. I can't wait to surprise my kids and family when they see it.

I did include some ornaments and some small felt mitten ornaments and am asking each family to paint their name on one of the mittens. I included some white paint that adheres to the felt and it worked good on mine. The other ornaments are generic Christmas. There wasn't any Disney on it, however.

Cindy,

I just PM'd you a few minutes ago! Just wanted to whole DVC Community Board to know how great you are! Putting the clothes in the suitcases tonight! Thanks again!!!:wave2: :wave:

Traci

Thank you for donating the BCV christmas tree & Passing on the Magic to other DVC Families !
your tree sounds wonderful,
Happy Holidays !
wdwstar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter