shipboard credit for 2004 cruises??

cmitch9999

Earning My Ears
I was sent an email for shipboard credit for booking a 2004 DCL cruise... we have one already booked for Feb 2004... does anyone know if it is still possible to get shipboard credit if you have already booked your cruise??

thanks
Chris Mitchell

was the email sent by a TA or by DCL? Certain TA's, such as Dreams Unlimited, offer a stateroom credit for booking with them....Conversely, DCL typically gives a stateroom credit only if you book a future cruise while onboard....

...as for receiving a credit for a cruise previously booked, I highly doubt you would receive one. Then again, if worthwhile, you could always cancel existing reservation and place a new one...

We booked our upcoming cruise while onboard the Magic and received a $200 stateroom credit. At the time we didn't list a TA and when DU was running a $200 rebate special we transferred our ressie to them and still received the rebate. Just FYI...P.S. DU has by far been the best TA we have dealt with, always quick to reply to any of our questions through email. Good luck!

Anybody know what credit is for booking a 3 day? Planning for next year, but don't want to pull my DD out of school for too many days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter