• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ship Of Fools Men's Thread: Repo Cruise Motif- Ship Shape Or Shipwreck

Yeah but her saying it to you, and posting it to 70,000 people are a bit different :)

Cheers,
Grumbo

You mean..... I thought this thread was just for us guys!!! Others can see it too??? Oh,Oh!!!

izzinmac said:
I can still hear her! She said, "I don't wan't no Hooters Tshirt. I want Hooters to replace my Hooters. Man, that'll put us waaaaay over budget!
I s'pose we could get together on this to defray cost.
I mean, I know some guys here who went in together on a fishing boat. What they did was to make up a calendar, and each...

Nah, nevermind. I guess it's not quite the same thing.

-Jazz
(you can reach me in the garage via cell phone)

OK, we have the protected site set up. We can post standing schedules and so forth there.

-Jazz

Is anyone else out there tired of their wives/girlfriend/significant other, constantly complaining about shaving excess back hair? I'm mean ours not theirs!! So what if our bare back still looks like we're wearing a mohair sweater. I've contacted DCL and they've agreed to add a back hair braiding service to complement the ladies hair braiding up on deck 9 forward. The cost will be about 2.00 per corn row and 10 cents per additional bead...Mark

Nice thread guys!!
Whew, i am glad that i can get away from fools that my wife is gung ho over and post here...Just don't tell my wife!
Sorry Mark, i got bare back! No braids for me.
Hooters?? Allright!! Way to go guys!! Count me in! Love those chicken wings, and other tasty dishes! ;) Delish!

Bob

Are you boys having fun choosing your tu-tus for "mens night out" on the ship? Did you choose pink or white with purple polka dots?

We Sisters will enjoy your fashion show!

Have fun "getting your words out" each day. BTW, do you need some tic tacs for your dainty breathes? I'd be happy to bring them along on the cruise for you girls... uh "manly men." You will find wintergreen to be very pleasant tasting.

A supportive Sister ;)

DVCMBR4 said:
Nice thread guys!!
Whew, i am glad that i can get away from fools that my wife is gung ho over and post here...Just don't tell my wife!
Sorry Mark, i got bare back! No braids for me.
Hooters?? Allright!! Way to go guys!! Count me in! Love those chicken wings, and other tasty dishes! ;) Delish!

Bob
Great to have you with us. Grumbo, send him the link to the 'front door' of the hidden thread.

-Jazz

Will do..
Bob its good to see you are able to get a respite, not mention a bit of computer time, occasionally.
I don't know if you are aware but Bob you are a hero to the rest of the Brotherhood. You are able to work 16 hours a day, look after the kids, cook and still keep a sunny dispostion, as well as keep the High speed internet going for Mel. What a guy!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Grumbo

Barb...
We have very short attention spans, and get bored easily! That reminds me, time to go type some dots.

My wife knows that I post here now. She said she does not care, but I wondered. Izzinmac, what is this "dots" you are typing? Are you the one I spoke to in Disneyworld that Melinda forced me to? Bob, right? Your screenname sounds familiar. I asked Melinda and she won't tell me. She hushed up. Typical! Thank you, Grumbo, I wish my wife would appreciate me more about the hours I worked to please her! :sad2:

Bob,
Yea, I'm the bob you spoke to on your last visit. I still have your cell # in my phone. We can really drive Melinda nuts and tell her we are now talking to each other, as well as writing!

Seriously, I was going to contact you or Mel regarding advice on DVC. Rather than restate it all here, I did post a thread over on the DVC board. Take a look at it for me and give me your opinion. i would appreciate it. Its at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=726121

Thanks,
The other Bob

Bob (Melinda's Bob that is) please know that it does not go unnoticed what a saint you are to that woman, and that you'll be look after in the next life.
However in this one you better work a bit more as she was talking about how she wanted another 200 DVC points.

Cheers,
Grumbo ;)

.... there's lots of activity going on - newsletters, t-shirts, magnets, pins, lanyards, meets, wine tasters, etc - so what can we Brits contribute from this side of the pond - happy to support or organise - all suggestions (providing they are generally tasteful) will be considered - and why do you want t-shirts with pictures of barn owls (or even snowy owls for the older generation) - that is what you mean by hooters isn't it ;)

Allan

big cheeser said:
.... there's lots of activity going on - newsletters, t-shirts, magnets, pins, lanyards, meets, wine tasters, etc - so what can we Brits contribute from this side of the pond - happy to support or organise - all suggestions (providing they are generally tasteful) will be considered - and why do you want t-shirts with pictures of barn owls (or even snowy owls for the older generation) - that is what you mean by hooters isn't it ;)

Allan

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for keeping me in line and reminding me why I don't keep an SO around for very long!LOL

Scratch
:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter