Shhhh! A Surprise First Trip for our Girls! Feb 2017

Get the rest now, if he is able, and relax on the drive if possible! I'm so glad everything is okay!

Just started reading. I can't wait to hear about your trip. If your DS is in a ton of pain you could rent him an ECV. It isn't ideal but it will keep him off of his feet and allow him to tour the parks with the family.

YEAH!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I hope your husband feels better quickly. He will probably want to avoid some of the rollercoasters. I always worry about my DH, he has back issues. But I am sooooo glad to hear you weren't repeating history!

Life is never dull. That is for sure!

Exactly! As soon as he texted me what happened, I looked at my Mom (we work together) and said "People really need to stop falling before we go to Disney World" :rotfl2:I was like come on, seriously. I told him I'd leave it up to him of what he wants to ride, he knows how he's feeling better than I do. He had scoliosis when he was little and has a metal rod on either side of his spine already. So I'm sure that helped the situation. :confused3

Get the rest now, if he is able, and relax on the drive if possible! I'm so glad everything is okay!

Oh definitely. He is doing nothing tomorrow. I was suppose to work tomorrow morning and he was going to run errands for me. But I just decided to take tomorrow off also so he can rest. I need him in the best shape possible.

Just started reading. I can't wait to hear about your trip. If your DS is in a ton of pain you could rent him an ECV. It isn't ideal but it will keep him off of his feet and allow him to tour the parks with the family.

:welcome: I'm so glad you can join us. My husband seems to be okay as of the moment. He's actually driving me crazy playing his XBox. :rotfl: I did joke with him about the ECV though. When he texted me telling me what happened, I told him that he was still going with us and if need be we would just rent him a jazzy scooter. His boss thought it was funny. :rotfl2:

Today's the day we leave!! I'm so excited. I can't believe the day is finally here. Doing some last minute things this morning, gong to Walmart, getting tires done, and most important getting my nails done. Lol. Don't judge, you know it's important. Can't wait to pick up the girls this afternoon and take them to my parents house for the surprise.

My husband didn't sleep to well last night. He was in a great deal of pain. He's resting today. Hopefully he will feel somewhat better soon. :( Pray for us driving tonight. I think it might be right on him. He will be medicated, so hopefully that will help.

Today's the day we leave!! I'm so excited. I can't believe the day is finally here. Doing some last minute things this morning, gong to Walmart, getting tires done, and most important getting my nails done. Lol. Don't judge, you know it's important. Can't wait to pick up the girls this afternoon and take them to my parents house for the surprise.

My husband didn't sleep to well last night. He was in a great deal of pain. He's resting today. Hopefully he will feel somewhat better soon. :( Pray for us driving tonight. I think it might be right on him. He will be medicated, so hopefully that will help.

Have a great trip! I hope your husband feels better soon. A trip to Disney might be just what he needs to forget the pain. I look forward to hearing about how things go!

First off, you are probably getting ready to get on the road or on the road already! But have a GREAT trip!!! I hope the big reveal was all you wanted it to be!

I did joke with him about the ECV though. When he texted me telling me what happened, I told him that he was still going with us and if need be we would just rent him a jazzy scooter.
It's probably not a bad idea. He may not love the idea but depending on how he is feeling, it might help. My mom rented a scooter and it allowed her to spend the whole day in the park.

I really hope he starts to feel better soon! And that the car ride isn't too horrible for him.

Have a GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!:flower1::dogdance:party::Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc

Have a great trip! I hope your husband feels better soon. A trip to Disney might be just what he needs to forget the pain. I look forward to hearing about how things go!

I sure hope so. Hopefully he can enjoy some of the trip.

First off, you are probably getting ready to get on the road or on the road already! But have a GREAT trip!!! I hope the big reveal was all you wanted it to be!

It's probably not a bad idea. He may not love the idea but depending on how he is feeling, it might help. My mom rented a scooter and it allowed her to spend the whole day in the park.

I really hope he starts to feel better soon! And that the car ride isn't too horrible for him.

Have a GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!:flower1::dogdance:party::Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc

Thank you so much. We are getting ready to head out on the road. Right now we are watching Princess and the Frog to kill some time.

The reveal was perfect!! They had no idea and we had to tell them to read their shirts before they even got it. And even then they couldn't believe it. I have it all on video, but it's on my phone so it will have to wait until I get back. Unless someone can tell me how to get it on here off my phone lol. I tried Photobucket website and it wouldn't let me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter