She's Having Deja Vu and Going Back to WDW, a June 2024 WL PTR

Hi everybody, today is our single digit day!
I can't believe how close it is! We will be on vacation in Maine while you are at WDW. :)
Even Allie was talking about how much stuff there is between now and the trip. She graduates from eighth grade on Friday.

Then on Saturday she has a Freshman ASB mixer, and then Next Monday she has an all day ASB retreat. So she needs to be completely packed by next Sunday night for sure.
She is going to be super busy. I bet she is excited about going to high school. :)
Our grandson graduated from eighth grade last Friday and they had a dance for the 8th graders that same night, which I thought was an odd choice.
I’m also sure there’ll be new acquisitions while we’re there.
I can see that she is making room for some new acquisitions. :)

Allie is getting so big---she is such a cutie! Congratulations on her graduation :) Have the best time, I'm itching to get back down there!!!!! Please live it up for all of us who aren't so lucky, ha ha ha.....hopefully soon :flower1: Excited to hear and see videos about your trip!!

I can't believe how close it is! We will be on vacation in Maine while you are at WDW. :)
That sounds like fun, even if you are on the opposite end of the East Coast.

She is going to be super busy. I bet she is excited about going to high school. :)
Our grandson graduated from eighth grade last Friday and they had a dance for the 8th graders that same night, which I thought was an odd choice.
Yeah, getting ready for high school is exciting. She is signing up for stuff and fortunately nothing she has to do over the summer conflicts with the Disney trip.

Her 8th grade dance was two weeks ago, which was pretty strange too. I think mine was the night before promotion, but having it the same day would be super busy.

I can see that she is making room for some new acquisitions. :)
She has hangers on her wall for all her ears, which makes for a really cute decoration.

Allie is getting so big---she is such a cutie! Congratulations on her graduation :) Have the best time, I'm itching to get back down there!!!!! Please live it up for all of us who aren't so lucky, ha ha ha.....hopefully soon :flower1: Excited to hear and see videos about your trip!!
Yes, she is getting too big too quickly. She used to be so little.

We are looking forward to making the most of this trip. Last year was great and we get one more day this time, so it should be pretty nice.

Hopefully you get to plan a trip soon, and you’ll have lots of info to draw from.

Chiming in again to say how excited I am for you all! It's almost time :) I'll echo what I said before: please have the best time, as we all live vicariously through you. When you see the Peter Pan ride, give it a shout out from me: I just love Peter and Wendy, ha, and wasn't able to ride it last trip, sadly. Will be thinking of you during your trip dates and can't wait to hear all about it. ENJOY IT ALL!!!!!! Dana in MN

Chiming in again to say how excited I am for you all! It's almost time :)
Thanks so much, we are in the final stretch now.

I'll echo what I said before: please have the best time, as we all live vicariously through you. When you see the Peter Pan ride, give it a shout out from me: I just love Peter and Wendy, ha, and wasn't able to ride it last trip, sadly.
We will do our best to ride Peter Pan in your honor. It amazes us that people find us at all interesting, but we do like sharing Disney trips in writing and photos so we have them to go back and relive ourselves between trips.

Will be thinking of you during your trip dates and can't wait to hear all about it. ENJOY IT ALL!!!!!! Dana in MN
Thanks again, and we will keep you all updated here with some tidbits. We will have to report how the flights work out..

Hi everybody! With four days to go till our trip we accomplished one of the major tasks before our trip today.

Allison is officially done with Middle School and is now a High School Freshman. Holy cow how time flies.
p206166807-4.jpg

We had her promotion ceremony today and it was really neat. They even worked a Disney quote into the program, which makes anything cooler.
p770733907-2.jpg

We got her an iPad as a graduation present and she was so excited.
p5880657-2.jpg

She’s working on getting it all set up and loaded with movies and games for the flights.

It is a fun and somewhat useful thing for her to celebrate with. The crazy thing for me is I remember my 8th grade promotion and it wasn't all that long ago, or at least it feels like it.

We are definitely entering a new phase of parenthood for sure. In Disney news we are really ramping up the packing. Are you completely packed?

I'm pretty close, clothes are in packing cubes and in suitcases, so it is down to odds and ends like toiletries and snacks for the carry ons.

That’s good, we still have laundry to do in general and for the trip. I have to locate more shorts for Marshall and l think more socks. I did find his swimsuit though.

We are making good progress, and should have it all wrapped up by the end of the weekend.

Oh! Marshall and I listened to a new podcast this week that was pretty cool.

Season 1 of Business Movers is about Walt Disney and while it didn’t have a ton of information that I hadn’t heard before it was put together really well and I love Lindsay Graham who narrates it.

Oh yes, I downloaded it for listening on the plane. It should set the mood well for the trip, and be a fun business story to listen to.

It was a fun listen for the week before a trip.

We are just tying up loose ends, and counting the hours until we go. Allie has two more activities to do for school but the good news is that she’s pretty much packed so I’m not too worried about a last minute meltdown there.

Melissa has a list on a dry erase board of everything to get done before we go, so I don't think we will be bored this weekend. It has been marked on the calendar as "do not schedule anything" for some time.

Yes, you know you’re busy when months in advance you have to block out weekends to make sure you don’t over schedule, but alas that’s our life right now. At least swim class was cancelled tonight.

That is true. I'm on call this weekend so we will see what fun that brings, but by earrrrly Tuesday morning we will be on our way!

We can’t wait! We promise to drop updates here during the trip to hold ya over until we start the official trip report.

That is true. I'm on call this weekend so we will see what fun that brings, but by earrrrly Tuesday morning we will be on our way!

We can’t wait! We promise to drop updates here during the trip to hold ya over until we start the official trip report.
You have quite the adventure coming up. The airline flight will be the first fun thing for this trip. :)

Congratulations to Allie on her promotion!
Thanks is so much.

I'm excited for your trip, too. I was extra happy with some of the restaurants you booked. It will be great to read all about everything!
We are hoping it will be the best yet. Last year will be a tough act to follow but we added a day and repeated our favorite meals and added a couple of new ones so we will see how it goes.

You have quite the adventure coming up. The airline flight will be the first fun thing for this trip. :)
We are all super excited about the flights. We have been tracking the plane for the first leg and so far it appears it will have the best seat configuration, but we will know for sure in about 10 hours.

Have an amazing trip!
Thanks! We will certainly have a great time. We can’t wait to see (and share) how it goes.

Have a great trip!

By the way, we didn't have any trouble getting around at LAX when we were there in April. :)
We will! We’re glad LAX wasn’t bad for you.

Bon voyage! Live it up down there!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:
We will have a great time.

So much fun, and it is just beginning.

Have a wonderful trip! First class looks amazing!
Thanks! It was really neat, and the most relaxing trip here ever.

Have a magical trip ! Can’t wait for the TR when you get back
We will. We are looking forward to the TR as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter