Sherberth Rd?

WVMomof3

DIS Veteran
We are leaving in a few days, yeah!!! :cool1: We are renting a pool home in the Formosa Gardens area and wondered if the Sherberth Road "shortcut" is best (quickest) way for all the parks or just Animal Kingdom? :confused3

Thanks!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

all the parks....

there is a sign a couple of miles down for everything - for the Mk I use it - for the other 2 (Epcot & Studios) I go a little further and turn left (this road goes past Pop century) on the other side is WWS

It is best in my opinion to use it for all the parks it keeps you off 192 where every one else is.

If you are in the Formosa Gardens area you will need to take a right onto 192 and your first left. At the end of that road you will see signs AK is in the direst area but from there I call it the disney loop and everything has signs as to where you want to be.

On the way back make sure you go towards AKL if not you will always land in AK parking lot. How do I know that you ask yourselves?

Every one including me has done it at least once. LOL

Have a great trip.

When I am in Orlando I make the Disney Clermont run serveral times a trip. I always use sherberth road I think it is quicker.

When I enter 192 to the West of Sherbeth, I use it every time. When I enter between Sherbeth and World Drive, I often just go to World Drive for everything not in the AK area, as the left turn onto 192 can be along light.

Brian Noble said:
When I enter 192 to the West of Sherbeth, I use it every time. When I enter between Sherbeth and World Drive, I often just go to World Drive for everything not in the AK area, as the left turn onto 192 can be along light.

turn into westgate then go straight - this light turn quicker.

westgate roads are showing up on the Kissimmee maps - but most of Sherberth road is not..... :confused3

isla bonita said:

Every one including me has done it at least once. LOL

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Us too:teeth:

If you do wind up going through the AK booth, don't worry, you won't be charged for parking!!

The CM will just smile and direct you through the lot road (straight ahead and bear to the left, IIRC...) and up the ramp.

Bingo! You're back at the Sherberth Rd intersection:)

Like isla bonita said, as long as you follow the signs for Animal Kingdom *Lodge*, you'll be fine:)

Have fun!!

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter