Sheraton Vistanas

opal6779

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed in the suites here? Saw a 2 bedroom for a reasonable price, but have heard nothing about the hotel really??

Thanks!

We stayed there in Feb '10. Really great. I believe they have completed their resort-wide refurbishment (down to the studs) and now is a great option for a Disney-centric visit.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom this past October and had an excellent stay. The suite was large enough to accommodate 4 adults and a rambunctious 2-year-old comfortably and it took perhaps 10-15 minutes to enter the Gates each morning. Their own park transportation didn't seem up to par though - the times for the bus were awkward and on some nights the latest pick-up was at 5pm. I found that to be odd but we had a car so it wasn't a worry!

I found a price of $356 total for a 2 bedroom villa for two nights. Which I thought was decent considering if we have to get two seperate hotel rooms somewhere else for 2 nights each it will prob. cost us more than that?

I found a price of $356 total for a 2 bedroom villa for two nights. Which I thought was decent considering if we have to get two seperate hotel rooms somewhere else for 2 nights each it will prob. cost us more than that?

Yes that would be $89 per night for each of 2 hotel rooms. You can probably beat that price, but you can't beat the value and luxury at Vistana. 2 hotel rooms gives you about 2 X 200sf of space; pretty small. A 2BR at Vistana is about 1200 sf. On top of the 2 sleeping areas and 2 bathrooms you get in a hotel, you also have a fully equipped kitchen (granite counters, fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher), living room, dining room, balcony or patio. These are really nicely furnished and equipped villas! A whole home, not just a couple of rental bedrooms.

IMO - there is no comparison possible. The villa wins hands down over a couple of hotel rooms.

Not sure from your post which of the Sheraton Vistanas that you're looking at - there's Sheraton Vistana Resort on SR 535 and Sheraton Vistana Villages on International Drive. The Resort is a few miles closer to Disney than the Villages (around 3 - 4 miles closer, depending on the route you take). But, regardless of which one, they're very nice timeshare resorts. Both have several pools, childrens' activity programs and plenty of resort amenities to help make your stay very pleasant. One of the truly nice things about these resorts (or most if not all of the area timeshare resorts) is the villa space that you get - significantly more than a standard hotel suite or two hotel rooms.
We've found hotel stays anywhere to be lacking since our first timeshare stay back in the late 1990s. I suspect that you'll find that your 2 night stay at either of the Vistanas to be well worth that price.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter