Sheraton Vistana Villages in June- Good Deal?

swars

Earning My Ears
We are traveling in June for a volleyball tournament and I am starting to look for options. We will mostly be at the convention center but there is a possibility that the team could play at ESPN WWofS also. We will be 3 adults and 2 children. I doubt we will go to any parks, just would like a nice resort to spend time at the pool relaxing and to keep my younger one entertained while the other one will be busy with volleyball. I would like to be able to go back and forth to convention center during the day so location is key. We will have a car.

I am thinking with those locations that Sheraton Vistana Villages or Marriott Cypress Harbour would be two good choices?
I have seen a priceline deal that I think is the Villages for approx $850 for 5 nights. Seems like a great price but I hesitate to book anything this far out that I can't cancel. But I also am wondering how early prices will go up and things will sell out considering this is a prime week for Orlando?

Thanks for any advice!

We are traveling in June for a volleyball tournament and I am starting to look for options. We will mostly be at the convention center but there is a possibility that the team could play at ESPN WWofS also. We will be 3 adults and 2 children. I doubt we will go to any parks, just would like a nice resort to spend time at the pool relaxing and to keep my younger one entertained while the other one will be busy with volleyball. I would like to be able to go back and forth to convention center during the day so location is key. We will have a car.

I am thinking with those locations that Sheraton Vistana Villages or Marriott Cypress Harbour would be two good choices?
I have seen a priceline deal that I think is the Villages for approx $850 for 5 nights. Seems like a great price but I hesitate to book anything this far out that I can't cancel. But I also am wondering how early prices will go up and things will sell out considering this is a prime week for Orlando?

Thanks for any advice!

We got 4 nights for $300 plus a $150 gift card for 4 nights. If you are a Marriott Rewards or Starwood member, attempt to get invited to a timeshare presentation. We took the 8 am time slot when everyone was still sleeping. Out the door by 9:15.

Thanks for any advice!

That is a pretty good rate for that resort. You can also try signing up for the Mousesavers newsletters or checking our their website - they often offer discounts at that resort.

Not knowing your dates, I just checked a random 5 nights in June, using the Mousesavers discount and got similar prepay offers - the regular rates are in the $200+ per night range.

Vistana is really nice, it is cheaper if you listen to them for 90 mins, if you find a great rate without that you should take it. It really is a vacation just staying there and you will have a full kitchen
We paid 459 for 4 days for the two bedroom. With a 100 giftcard ( it was 199 for one bedroom we upgraded) I believe you can just call them and ask about it to get the invite, they have two properties

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter