Sheraton Vistana - Lakes and Cascades Questions

Capncrunch_11

Earning My Ears
I'm looking into either the Lakes or Cascades sections due to the fact that they both have elevators. Can anyone help me with some questions about each?
Which one is quieter? Where within each section is quieter as well? How are the rooms in each: newer/newly renovated? Do they have walk in showers in the master bedrooms?

Just clarifying: these two building have elevators, right?

Thanks for your help!!

Jason

There are elevators and accessable rooms. There were renovations done in 2009. A quieter room is something you can request.

I'm looking into either the Lakes or Cascades sections due to the fact that they both have elevators. Can anyone help me with some questions about each?
Which one is quieter? Where within each section is quieter as well? How are the rooms in each: newer/newly renovated? Do they have walk in showers in the master bedrooms?

Just clarifying: these two building have elevators, right?

Thanks for your help!!

Jason

All buildings 4 stories or over have elevators. This should include all 27 buildings in Lakes and Cascades, I don't recall any in those sections that do not. The online floorplans show not all units having w/i showers. It appears that full 2BR's do, but the 1BR and 2BR lockoffs appear to have bathtubs with shower. This applies to both sections (the floorplans are very similar for Cascades and Lakes). Note that the online floorplans may not be entirely accurate.

Quietness is pretty subjective. In general, Lakes is further back in the resort, so has less resort traffic noise. It is also nearer to the I-4 (but not as close as Fountains II section), so more background traffic noise. Also several Lakes buildings are within earshot of the pool (1, 5, and 10 being closest). For Cascades, buildings 1 and 2 are in a quiet traffic zone, but are within earshot of the pool. Buildings 15, 16, 17 are on the main access road for the resort, but they back onto ponds/fountains (most windows are at the back of the units). Buildings 7 and 10 get front noise from SR535.

We had a great unit in Cascades 13 a couple of weeks ago. In general the resort is very peaceful. But it is always possible that you will get a noisy neighbor, or other source of noise; it is hard to tell what you may find objectionable.

Have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter