Sheraton Safri/Priceline ?

FayeW

DIS Veteran
Has anybody gotten Sheraton Safari on Priceline lately? Need one night accomodation in Oct, may consider priceline if we don't stay onsite and I am wondering what the winning bids lately have been.

Thanks for the link, I've been to biddingfortravel, just wanted to know what the recent experiences have been like here.

Well, we've decided to scrap our plan to stay onsite the first night and buy the dining plan, and are staying at Sheraton Safari. I have been able to secure the CAA rate of $85., and while it may be twice as much as I could get it for on priceline, at least we will be sure of what we are getting. The lure of the 79' python slide was too much, I think the kids will really enjoy it. We will probably go to AK for the day, and then we can sit out by the pool and relax for the evening after being up early for the flight.

Dear Faye, My husband & 2 boys stayed there this past Feb for 1 night thru a priceline bid of 55 (overpaid). The room was nice, it had very comfortable beds & pillows. Vey clean, complimentary in room coffee maker & newspaper. The pool was also very nice. Would not hesitiate to recomment it again. Good luck on your journey. Gigi ::MinnieMo

My DH, DS, DD and I stayed for one night last December 2 for $40 on priceline.

Clean, comfortable hotel. We actually got upgraded to the Starwood Preferred Suite (I'm a member).

Wouldn't hesitate staying there again. We may be moved there from Holiday Inn DTD, since they won't be open when we're there this November.....Only $.98/night this year ;)

I just got it through Travel Zoo for a week in October, thanks to another diser who posted..for $59!

I just got it through Priceline for Labor Day weekend for $43.00 per night. After taxes and fees, it came to $104.00 for the two nights I am staying there. This hotel seems to be popping up alot lately for a 3* Disney Area on priceline. Best Western LBV used to be the one that popped up all the time, but now its this one.

I am happy with the price I got it for and the location. It has a shuttle to DTD and we'll just cab back if need be since its so close.

I just bid on priceline and got it for $39! We are just staying there our first night before moving to the dolphin but im so excited to check it out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter