Sheraton Safari

rsalvi

Earning My Ears
Has anyone out there stayed at Sheraton Safari lately? We are a family of 5 going June 21 for 6 nights. Have tried to get onsite for less than $125 a night without any success so far.

Is this a good choice for off site? I liked the idea of the theme for our 11, 8 and 6 year old.

Is the location good for going back and forth from resort and parks to rest and play?

My friend and her family stayed there in Feb at 50/night through priceline. They had 3 rooms and had no problem getting them together. She really liked this place and had no complaints. I know that if you go to downtown disney make a right and go to the intersection by Goodings you make a left and the hotel is like 1/8 of a mile on the right. Oh, she did say her kids loved the slide at the pool. Sorry that's all the info I have...hope it helps!

We are a family of 5 and stayed at the Sheraton Safari in December of 2000. The hotel is nice as it is clean. The pool was great, the kids loved the slide but it was too cold to actually try it out!
The shuttles to the parks worked great for us. We rented a van but it stayed in the parking lot most of the time, it was just easier to take the shuttles. They don't have a free shuttle to DD, but the very helpful people at the transportation desk got us a van within 15 minutes for $7.00 each way for the 5 of us. We would have driven there but if I am unsure as to where I am going, I take the safest way out.
I would stay there again. Have a great trip. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter