Shelli and Tony~ Randy's Photos, MK Photos and AK Honeymoon shoot added

Well, girls and boys, this is my first sleepless night. I think the excitement (and stress of not forgetting anything !) is setting in. It is almost 2:30 in the morning and I can't fall asleep. I am sure I will be exhausted at work today. Our rings arrived by FedEx today, the shirts are done, the bags are partially packed....the countdown is on. I will post more pictures soon. And yes, we will be bringing at least one laptop to WDW with us, so I will sneak some pictures in as soon as I can.;)

Better go try (again) to catch a few zzz's.

I'm so excited mom! 3 more days til we walk through the gates of the magical world, and 5 until the wedding! Lindsey has to get up at 3:00am to catch their flight at I believe 6! You know how excited I have been as I have been jumping around the house VERY hyper all week. I'm pretty tired now as I also had a sleepless night, which you know of. I was just so excited!

~*LaUrEn PaIgE*~

Current mood: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dancer: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :dance3: :yay:

Just a short post as it is really late after many short nights, but I had to sneak on here and give you all some scoop !

Wedding went off without a hitch...beautiful ceremony. Rev Tim was great. He included everything I asked for and got in a couple of jokes and was wonderful. Juliana pulled all the planning together before she left us (word is she is still with DFTW part time and is returning to school). Karen Skilling was our on-site coordiantor and was AWESOME ! Flowers weren't quite what I had envisioned, but beautiful and got many compliments. Ty did our MK shoot and did ask who was shooting our wedding, but left it at that, didn't say anymore. And last, but certainly not least....Randy was just as funny and fabulous as predicted. And just in case anyone wondered...not only can he help the groom get the tux on, he knows how to lace up the back of a bridal gown too! My daughter was having trouble so he gave her guidance and instruction as she did it, so it was correct ! The man could run a wedding from start to finish by himself !:thumbsup2

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to post just yet, as the person in charge of my camera walked off and left in the lobby of the Yacht Club and it disappeared. I am hoping one of my guests can email be some so I can throw a few up here for everyone. I am rather bummed about losing the camera though...it was not inexpensive and had many wonderful pictures on it. I am still hoping someone will turn it in...but not holding my breath. So, I didn't have a camera for our CRT luncheon either, which I really wanted. Guess I will just have to go back another time !!:lmao:

Oh, and I about forgot to tell you about the cake ... it was so moist we had trouble picking it up with our fingers to feed one another. The marble and white chocolate mousse was very refreshing but the chocolate with peanut butter mousse was devine. I didn't get to finish my piece because
we needed to finish up with photos and when I went to get a piece out before bed, I noticed that all the chocolate/pb mousse had been eaten at the wedding :guilty: . So be sure to get that as the bottom layer !!!! I am having a piece of the marble as I type this...YUM.

I need to get to bed though as we have another fun-filled day ahead of us in a few hours !!

CONGRATULATIONS! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cool2: :cheer2:

I'm glad everything went well for you and be sure to post lots of pics (well, when you get them from other people, I mean, and I'm super sorry your camera got away from ya!) and do a detailed trip report!

I'm pretty excited that at the time I was standing in line to change my name on Wednesday, you were getting married! (And on such a great day, too...it was my birthday!) :flower3:

Okay, as promised, here are a few photos I received today from one of my friends that was present at our wedding. Unfortunately, I am swamped right now and can't start the "story", but I thought I would post a couple of photos for those who have been waiting for them.

TSStairshot2.jpg

TSStairshot3.jpg

Exchanging Vows
Vows.jpg

Sand Ceremony
SandCeremony2.jpg

Pronouncing the "family"
Family.jpg

Best Man Sandwich
Briansandwich.jpg

The wedding party
Weddingparty3.jpg

More to come....

wow. just read through all of this...and everything looked beautiful! Your bouquet is gorgeous and I love the cap sleeves on your gown!
Can't wait to hear more about it.

I haven't forgotten you guys...I am waiting for more photos ! I still have one couple that was there that hasn't forwarded any and then in the next couple weeks we will be getting Randy's and Disney's.

we need some more pictures mom! where's the ones from cape may?! put the one of me, lindsey, and mina on here...like the one of the limo please...so i can show lindsey!

love ya!

Great pictures Shelli you look so beautiful I love the honeymoon picture where you are leaning against a post and Tony is sitting behind looking at you. Again so beautiful.

Your pics were great! I didn't see any that were REALLY bad but we're a lot harder on ourselves, I think. Who were your photographers, if you don't mind my asking? I can tell that your MK shoot photographer wasn't Tom (our guy) because you got some really cool horizontal photos with the castle in the background and that's generally not his style. And I LOVE that you got the Main Street pics! That's really lucky; when we were there, the street was too filled with workers to even think of asking for such a thing. Your honeymoon shots were great as well. Think it's great you were able to get some with the characters Baloo and Louie! The pics with you guys wearing the wizard and princess hats were also adorable.

Yay for pictures! Hope your wedding was everything you wanted it to be and you're enjoying your happily ever after!

Great photos, and I love how as your wedding day photos in front of the castle progress, so does the sunlight! Your dress is so beautiful and I have enjoyed reading your PJ. Thanks for sharing and again great pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter