Shelli and Tony~ Randy's Photos, MK Photos and AK Honeymoon shoot added

Shelli - I loved looking throught your pix - who was your MK Photographer?

Thanks!

Your pics were great! I didn't see any that were REALLY bad but we're a lot harder on ourselves, I think. I thought in our AK photos l looked pregnant in some of them :scared: . Poor choice in dress style. But I thought it would add color to the photos...oh well....Who were your photographers We had Ty for the MK shoot and Paul for the AK shoot. Both were very fun, personable and full of information and tips about Disney , if you don't mind my asking? I can tell that your MK shoot photographer wasn't Tom (our guy) because you got some really cool horizontal photos with the castle in the background and that's generally not his style. And I LOVE that you got the Main Street pics! We asked for the Main Street pictures instead of the carousel and tea cups as I grew up 20 minutes from Marceline, MO (where the inspiration behind Main St USA came from ) and that is also my DH's favorite part of MK. That's really lucky; when we were there, the street was too filled with workers to even think of asking for such a thing. There were lots of workers there and vehicles. I was amazed at how Ty was able to shoot around everyone and everything to get such good shots. If you look at the first couple of MK pictures, there is light in the tunnel of the castle...that is actually the lights from a work truck. At first we thought that would mess the pictures up and Ty took a couple of shots and said "No actually it gives you a really cool picture, so he took more. There was briefly a rainbow too, but by the time we tried to reposition to get it in the shot, it was gone. We thought it was for good luck even though we didn't get it in any photos ! Your honeymoon shots were great as well. Think it's great you were able to get some with the characters Baloo and Louie! We lucked out there, they just happed to be walking out as we walked by, so Paul stsopped the line of kids and jumped us in ahead of them. He just smiled and said it was one of his benefits !!The pics with you guys wearing the wizard and princess hats were also adorable.

Yay for pictures! Hope your wedding was everything you wanted it to be and you're enjoying your happily ever after!
Thanks...everything was great ! Just waiting for Randy's pictures now....

The pictures were great, it was also neat seeing the honeymoon shoot because I have never seen any from one of those shoots. :cool1:

I updated the title as Randy has us up on his site now. I guess we must have had a lot of fun from looking at the photos ! Sadly, no one appears to have gotten a photo of my daughter's green feet ! I thought surely Randy would have gotten one. The dye in her shoes bled onto her feet. It was quite hilarious ! Anyway....we are out there for the world to see !

I love your pics! I think my favorites are the ones on Main Street and inside the castle. And your AK photos are so cute! They didn't turn out badly at all!

Also, I have a question. During the MK shoot, can you request certain places to take photos? I've seen pictures of couples in Fantasyland and even Toontown, and wasn't sure if you are still allowed to make requests like that. Thanks! And congratulations to you and your new husband! :yay:

They pretty much have set locations, but some photographers have other areas they like or some will give you a little discretion in an extra location. We asked for some on Main Street in lieu of the carousel. Main Steet USA was special to us as I grew up near the actual town it was fashioned after. Just depends who you get. Good Luck !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter