Sharing pizza at Via Napoli?

melissafox18

DIS Veteran
Can DH and I share an individual pizza at Via Napoli? We'd like to have a drink, share an individual pizza and share a dessert. Is that ok to as long as we are paying OOP and not on DDP?

Can DH and I share an individual pizza at Via Napoli? We'd like to have a drink, share an individual pizza and share a dessert. Is that ok to as long as we are paying OOP and not on DDP?

Yes, as long as you're paying OOP you can share the pizza and dessert. (I don't think they'll let you share a refillable drink, but you can probably share a non-refillable drink.) The individual pizza is about 11 inches in diameter and thin crust. My favorite is the proscuitto e melone (proscuitto and melon) pizza. For dessert, I highly recommend the Coppa Di Brutti Ma Buoni sundae (vanilla gelato with Amarena cherries). You didn't mention appetizers, but the arancini is really good!

Perfect. My wife and I always share an app and the margarita pizza. A cold peroni with margarita pizza!

Yes as long as you are not on DDP. DDP guests will not be allowed to do this. Nor would someone buying a pizza on DDP be allowed to share it with a person who is not on DDP.

Thanks all! I know I couldn't eat an 11 inch pizza myself and DH wants to try beers around the world during our trip (thankfully not in one day!)

Well, they can't force you to eat lol. We only go OOP. Last trip we shared a small pizza and a candele pasta. They really don't care. The only reason they care with the dining plan is that you could share with people not on the plan and it is about the benjamins. Not that they can stop anyone from sharing what they order.:rotfl2:

Paying OOP in Sept DH & I will share calamari, spicy sausage pizza, tiramisu! Really looking fwd to it!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter