Sharing entree at table service

monicajonathan

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. So I have a question regarding table service restaurants. Are we able to share entrees? Example would be sharing an entree at Crystal Palace. Just thought I'd ask before our upcoming trip.
Thanks for the info.

Hi everyone. So I have a question regarding table service restaurants. Are we able to share entrees? Example would be sharing an entree at Crystal Palace. Just thought I'd ask before our upcoming trip.
Thanks for the info.
only at places where you order off the menu. places where it is all you can eat, family style or where you pay one price per person then everyone will be charged even if you share and Crystal Palace would be one of those

You can share as much as you want. You just have to pay for both. :)

Okay in all honesty this was not a helpful comment. Full disclosure - this is just my bizarre sense of humour - if you can call it that, my kid's certainly don't. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter