sharing at BOG breakfast?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Tallent, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Tallent

Tallent DIS Veteran

Half of our party (2 of 4) have zero interest at BOG and one other is a light eater. If we keep the reservation, can the light eater and I share while the other 2 are with us just for company? Or do we all have to use a cs credit just for being there?

Thanks!

Rachel

2. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

You can order as much or as little as you like and use as many or as few credits as you like, but be sure your ADR includes total number of people who want to go inside and sit down.

3. Tallent

Tallent DIS Veteran

Perfect!! Thank you!

4. junebug21981

junebug21981 Mouseketeer

So glad you asked this questions because I was just wondering if we could share or not since your making adr for a quick service restaurant. Thank you for the info.
    I'm assuming we will have to wait and order at the restaurant instead of the advance ordering online since we want to only use 2 QS credits instead of 3?

5. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

Nope. You can preorder as much or as little as you like and just use the two credits. The only stickler for preordering with the DDP is the payment has to come from ONE room (account). So if you have two separate rooms with two separate DDP accounts, but you're all on the same ADR, the credits would be taken from just one account.

MamaMeggie likes this.