Shareholders Club Application

Mum to Belle

<font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone
Quick question - hope you can help?!

I applied to join the shareholders club 6 weeks ago by faxing off the application form & copy of share documents but haven't heard anything yet.

I'm getting worried as it's 6 weeks until we go (Yippee!!!:yay:) and don't want to miss out on all my discounts! :laughing:

Has anyone called the phone number on the website 00 800 64 74 53 30 and if so - do they speak English?? Not sure my GCSE French will cover this one!

:thanks:

Jenny

It takes a while to process the applications. I think there will be someone who speaks english as whenever I email them I get a response in english.

Try emailing LOUISA.DOUIS@disney.com she is very helpful. She will probably fax you a tempory certificate for your trip

Thanks Nikki!! :goodvibes

Will let you know how I get on tomorrow... :surfweb:

I got my shareholder card on Monday. I faxed my application 2 weeks b4 hand . I was surprised how quickly it took. Hope yours arrives soon.

I've always emailed dlp.actionnaires@disney.com with any queries related to the shareholders club and Juilen Brosillon has always come back to me very quickly and answered any questions I had. I emailed him 2 weeks ago about my renewal and my card arrived 3 days later!

Yep, he speaks perfect English and is always really helpful, and quick to respond.

Yep, he speaks perfect English and is always really helpful, and quick to respond.

I always assumed Julien was a woman :lmao:

My application took 12 weeks, and then all I received was a temporary certificate which worked really well at DLRP (other than running out 2 days before I left, but City Hall got me a new one within 5 minutes) Was about 15 weeks in all from sending off the application to recieving my actual card.

I couldn't get the fax number to work, so scanned the documents and emailed DLP.
Received my temporary certificate a few days later and my card around 2 weeks after that.
Was really surprised as was expecting a 6-8 week wait!
Hope you get it sorted.

You may be right - I just assumed that it was the equivalent of Julian! Will he or she please reveal themself!

I pretty sure Julien is male as there photo on the news letter is a man:confused3

Julien is definitely male - he was very helpful when he called me back after I enquired about my shareholders card (I also got a temporary one, then my permanent card about a week later).

If you phone the shareholders club number, they will be able to answer your enquires, they do speak English :).

Excellent! That's cleared that up. I'm sure I read somewhere that Julien has now been replaced by someone else :confused3

He recently sent an email round which was a message from Ignace Lahoud which was saying that he is moving on and Greg Richart is taking his place as CFO of Euro Disney. When I first saw the email, without reading it properly I thought it was Julien announcing that he was moving on!

A big :thanks: to you all!

Emailed both contacts and both replied. Both were Louisa! (Pretty sure this is a girl? :rotfl:)

Anyway, I now have my application registered and a temporary certificate & number.

Thank you all for your help :goodvibes

Discounts galore - here I come :yay:

Emailed both contacts and both replied. Both were Louisa! (Pretty sure this is a girl? :rotfl:)

Anyway, I now have my application registered and a temporary certificate & number.

Welcome to the club...there is nothing better than taking the shareholders card out of you pocket and entering Salon Mickey :goodvibes

Welcome to the club :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter