Share your favorite race and/or medal from 2015

[QUOTE="IamTrike, post: 54919655, member: 296074]

Doesn't the Raleigh 13.1 end going up Lassiter Mill Hill? That's a tough run to PR on.
[/QUOTE]

They changed the course up for the Raleigh Fall 13.1 so it avoided Lassiter Mill Hill. Raleigh Spring 13.1 finished up Lassiter Mill Hill, though. That was my first half. Talk about a rude introduction to races!

I just started running this year and I'm like Wreck it Ralph when it comes to medals so they're all my favorites...but the Gopher Badger 5k I did in August was a pretty unique one. It was a fun race - the course went from Minnesota to Wisconsin.Gopher Medal.JPG

I just started running this year and I'm like Wreck it Ralph when it comes to medals so they're all my favorites...but the Gopher Badger 5k I did in August was a pretty unique one. It was a fun race - the course went from Minnesota to Wisconsin.View attachment 143236

That's really neat. I like the idea of races that cross boarders.

This thread really needs some b.a.a unicorn love in it.

10cqbl4.png

This was my first race, and honestly it was pretty much an epic failure on all levels which is why it means so much to me. It's important to learn and grow from the things you've struggled with and failed at so you can move on and be better. I actually cannot wait to do this race again in 2016 and complete it the way I should have the first time around.

flvy...weather was against us that day.

@SueInBoston It was a little damp at the start... :umbrella: All that rain kept things interesting for sure. I'm planning on running it again this year. I gotta have my take two after how miserable and fail that race was for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter