Share your deluxe eating plan

Breakfast : Boma, Kona, Chef Mickey's, Donald's Safari

Lunch: CRT (please GOD!), Crystal Palace, Sci-Fi, 50's Prime Time, Tutto

Dinner: Caifornia Grill, Narcoosee's, 1900 Park Fare, Hoop Dee Doo, Raglan Road, Ohana, Coral Reef, WCC

I have only 2 TS a day. 21 out of 27 credits. The rest we can use for CS and/or breakfast at the hotel.

We are big bfast people, so we planned a buffet each morning, character style! :cool1: We did book an ADR for lunch with the theory that it will be HOT and crowded when we go in July, and we wanted the option of having a place to sit and rest a bit. We may not feel like it, but I have heard that sometimes the kids are so excited to see the characters that they don't eat much... If we don't we'll cancel.

anyway, here is our plan

Arrival day, Ohana 7:00
S - Tusker House 8 am , park open at 9
12 Yak and Yeti
6 Boma

M - Crt 8:15, park open at 9
Plaza 12
Crystal Palace 6

T - off day Ohana 9:45, we;ll hit am EMH @ MK first,
HDDR 5

W - Hollywood and Vine 8am, park open at 9
Mama Melrose Fantasmic 4:00

Th - Akershus 8am, park open at 9
Coral Reef - 11:50
Restaurant Marakeesh 6

F - Boma 10, Narcooseee's 6

Sat - check out Whispering CAnyon 12pm

I'll let you know how it works!

We are staying at POFQ. Should be a great trip!! :cool1::dance3::cheer2::yay:pixiedust:party::jumping1:

8/9 (our check in day)
Dinner: The Turf Club Bar & Grill (5:10)

8/10
B- Tusker House (8:00)
L-Yak & Yeti (12:00)
D- Tusker House (5:20)

8/11
B- Cape May Cafe (9:05)
L- Tutto Italia (2:30)
D- Le Chef de France (7:00)

8/12
B- Hollywood & Vine (8:30)
L- Captain's Grille (1:05)
D- 50's Prime Time Cafe (7:50)

8/13
B- Akershus (8:15)
L- Rose & Crown (12:00)
D- Teppan Edo (9:50)

8/14 My daughter's third Birthday :cheer2::cool1:
B- Chef Mickeys (8:45)
L- The Plaza (1:40)
D- CRT (7:00)

8/15
B- Crystal Palace (10:15)
L- Whispering Canyon Cafe (2:20)
D- Tony's Town Square (8:10)

8/16 (check out day)
L- Grand Floridian Cafe (11:45)

On most days we have 3 table service meals booked each day. On a few days we have two table services in order to allow us to use a couple of 2 point meals. On the 3 TS days we eat at 7:30 - 1:30 and 7:30. On the 2 TS days we eat at 11:00 and 5:00.

My husband isn't the biggest Disney fan and we have all of the meals scheduled to keep him happy. Personally I'm thinking it is going to be too much food but our children are still pretty young - 6 year old twins and they are used to eating 3 meals a day plus snacks.

I am planning on several days like this but eating at 7.30 - 1.30 and 9.30

there is a lot of good in your dining plan. It could be tweaked, but it is 95% optimal. Smile the 20 extra pounds will be fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter