Share a ride from WDW to Port and back

briandancer

Cruise Addict
Is there any interest in sharing a town car or van for getting from WDW to the port and back to WDW after the cruise? My goal is to be at Port Canaveral earlier than I would get there on the Disney Bus. =)

Is there any interest in sharing a town car or van for getting from WDW to the port and back to WDW after the cruise? My goal is to be at Port Canaveral earlier than I would get there on the Disney Bus. =)

Several people raced to the port last year! Not mentioning any names.:rolleyes1 Transportation to the port should be a busy topic as the cruise gets a little closer. The podcast crew will probably have a bus for cruisers. A bunch of people will drive themselves. You should have no trouble hooking up with someone to share a ride. :thumbsup2

I would love to, but we have to go back to the airport after the cruise :sad1:

We took the bus that Dreams Unlimited provided on PCC 1.0 and that will probably be our strategy this year too - assuming DU offers this service.

Smart move, because I know you intend to start drinking at 0700 that day!!!! No need to get a DUI!!!!! :rotfl2:

Who me? :drinking:

I am so looking forward to this cruise, despite the fact that Val & I have 2 more WDW trips before we cruise. :boat:

We took the bus that Dreams Unlimited provided on PCC 1.0 and that will probably be our strategy this year too - assuming DU offers this service.

Where did the DU bus leave from? just wondering cause i booked a car on alamo for a great rate and am dropping off at dolphin that morning in case of DU bus service....that would be nice. Or else we will pay for DCl transfer as the rental car rates for places that drop off in Port Canaveral seem outrageous compared to alamo. I got a six day rental w/ visa code for $130 so so far that is our plan....then off the ship and to the airport we go and home to a snowy and freezing tundra of Minnesota:eek:

The bus that DU provided last year left from the Dolphin.

Disclaimer: please keep in mind that just because DU did this last year, that doesn't mean they will do it again this year. I have no doubt that it was an expensive proposition for them. Fortunately, you don't need to make firm plans right now. Based on last year, DU will likely let us know what the plans are in more than enough time to make adjustments.

Jimmy & I are contemplating driving down this year, in which case, we'll just be driving to the port in our own car from WDW. If we do, we could certainly give a ride to a few extras! :)

I'm sure there will be a lot of talk about this as we get closer! Although now that the nicer weather is here, I think the months will start flyiing by!

And drinking? Who's drinking? I certainly don't drink! ESPECIALLY not tequila! :rolleyes1

I'm a local and about 25 mins from the airport. DH and I will be driving to the port. We'll likely have room for an extra passenger or two as well.

We (DH & I) would love to share a ride with our new friends. We will be travelling straight back to the airport from the Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter