Shanghai Disneyland Opening at 30% Capacity

sazzle12

Earning My Ears
Do you think Disneyland California and Disney World will follow similar rules and open at 30% capacity? Would be a dream visiting parks with such low crowds!
They would have to change tickets so they were purchased for specific days, but considering ridiculously high crowd levels the last fe

Brandilla

Mouseketeer
The low crowd levels would be enticing but wearing a mask in warm/hot weather is tough, and I think they also have limited/modified experiences that many people would not find appealing. No character meets, no fireworks or parties. Not to mention the potential risk of Covid. I'm curious to see how it goes. We would like to go this fall so playing the wait and see game.

SaintsManiac

Adventure is out there.
Do you think Disneyland California and Disney World will follow similar rules and open at 30% capacity? Would be a dream visiting parks with such low crowds!
They would have to change tickets so they were purchased for specific days, but considering ridiculously high crowd levels the last fe

They actually opened well below the 30% according to Chapek.

sazzle12

Earning My Ears
The low crowd levels would be enticing but wearing a mask in warm/hot weather is tough, and I think they also have limited/modified experiences that many people would not find appealing. No character meets, no fireworks or parties. Not to mention the potential risk of Covid. I'm curious to see how it goes. We would like to go this fall so playing the wait and see game.
I think they said still character meet and greets but from a distance. Yes likely no shows or fireworks. But would love to stroll through the park with low crowds and enjoy the rides! It would be a unique experience.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.