shampoo

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pawn626, May 15, 2007.

1. pawn626

pawn626 Mouseketeer

do i need to bring shampoo on our trip or is it provided in the rooms? staying at asmu 8/22-8/27:banana: :banana:

2. TLinden16

TLinden16 Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!

There will be shampoo in the room :) But if you have a favorite brand, bring it along.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. southjerseymom

southjerseymom DIS Veteran

They had a small bottle of shampoo/conditioner in our room during our recent trip. Apparently this is a new brand - I think I read H2O. Anyway, I found that it left my hair pretty dry (didn't help being in pool and "different" water). I couldn't wait to get home and use some creme rinse. Left it on for about a half hour LOL. Have a great trip.

5. Cool-Beans

Cool-Beans <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=deeppink>F

Depends on your hair. They DO have shampoo, but it makes my hair all flat and oily looking. I bring it home and give it to a friend whose kids like to play with it in the tub. :)

If you have normal, non-wimpy hair, it might be fine.

6. karla63

karla63 Mouseketeer

do they have bar soap or is it body wash?

7. clkelley

clkelley <font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo

All-Star Sports still had the old Mickey Mouse shampoo/conditioner combo last week that leaves my hair feeling like straw.

They have bar soap in the rooms.

I brought my own shampoo, but my hair still felt really dry with the extra hard water there. Like a previous poster, I really wish I had brought my conditioner with me. I normally use it only once a week at home.