shampoo

pawn626

Mouseketeer
do i need to bring shampoo on our trip or is it provided in the rooms? staying at asmu 8/22-8/27:banana: :banana:

There will be shampoo in the room :) But if you have a favorite brand, bring it along.

They had a small bottle of shampoo/conditioner in our room during our recent trip. Apparently this is a new brand - I think I read H2O. Anyway, I found that it left my hair pretty dry (didn't help being in pool and "different" water). I couldn't wait to get home and use some creme rinse. Left it on for about a half hour LOL. Have a great trip.

Depends on your hair. They DO have shampoo, but it makes my hair all flat and oily looking. I bring it home and give it to a friend whose kids like to play with it in the tub. :)

If you have normal, non-wimpy hair, it might be fine.

All-Star Sports still had the old Mickey Mouse shampoo/conditioner combo last week that leaves my hair feeling like straw.

They have bar soap in the rooms.

I brought my own shampoo, but my hair still felt really dry with the extra hard water there. Like a previous poster, I really wish I had brought my conditioner with me. I normally use it only once a week at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!