Shall we dance?

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
Look here, look here. Who has a new ticker? That's right. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I made a booking. YAY :cheer2:

For all those who know my story... thank you for your support. :grouphug:

So, I booked via dlp international site using my country because it was the only one left with a 40off deal.

So, we are going to SL for 5 nights in March 2013 pixiedust:

due to price change 6 night trip was out of question.

But this mean 6 full days in DLP :cheer2:

and I do hope for some kind of appology from DLP :p

thanks :cheer2: I'm soooooo happy:cheer2:. You can see that :cool1: :rotfl:

anyway, that's not the end of the story. I still wait for DLP answer :rotfl2:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: That's great news! By the way it was reading your previous trip reports that persuaded me to chose March next year for our next trip :cool1:

Great news - so pleased you have managed to get booked after everything you have gone through, personally and with your loss :grouphug:.

I also hope you get a decent apology from Disney!

thank you all. I'm sooooooo happy. Can't wait to tell the kids, so hard to keep it a secret. But I have to :rotfl: thinking of giving this as Christmas present.

And still no sign from DLP. Waiting.

Rugrats, March is great for DLP trips :goodvibes Maybe we'll meet in tha park in March? :wizard:

Awwwh Isila I am delighted you got sorted :grouphug:
Hope you do get an apology, you really deserve one.
And now on to the planning :cheer2::cheer2:

I've got so much time left. I want to do autograph books this time. And fligh is a headache :confused3

but still sooooo happy.

Fantastic news
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:cheer2::cheer2:
:cheer2:

Just realised it looks like we'll be checking out of SL as you'll be checking in :)
We're 14th - 20th (moving to the Travel Explorers on the 18th, but like you have managed to book 6 whole days, with the free birthday tickets)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter