Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm new to this board and SO GLAD I found this post. Your work is beautiful! We're 3 weeks away from our first Disney Cruise AND it's on the Dream!!!! I can't wait. I would love to surprise my kids and my niece with some personalized door magnets! Can you make these for me?

1. Fairy_Rosetta_Bubble_2011. with the name Jacquelyn. Can you make the bubble tink green and keep Rosetta in her same color?

2. Ariel_Bubble_Princess_Louise with the name Alyssa and year 2011 under the name

3. for my son, I would love to get a mickey bubble with Jedi Mickey on it but can you make a couple of changes to your Last_Trip_to_Endor_Jedi_Mickey? Can I get it with just the bubble without the black square around it, the star wars logo or the words " last trip to endor"? Can you move Jedi Mickey to center and enlarge as needed and personalize it with Justin and 2011 (Disney Font) on the ears? If you can't, don't worry and I'll choose another design. But that would be my first wish!!

Thanks so much and I can't wait to see them! They're gonna make the doors look great and the kids will love them!

H.:tinker:
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

hello

I am so sorry for the last minute request. We are leaving on Saturday. Is it possible to get a letter done by then? if not, i understand... I am looking for:

Letter from Mickey and the Gang Keeley & Jack.jpg

Payton

I heard Mommy and Daddy surprised you again and you are coming to visit me and the gang. I cant wait to see you and meet Miley!!

You Pal,

Mickey Mouse

hey

Is it possible to get these too???

Happy Valentines Day M&M 2 Blank.jpg

Miley
Payton
Daddy
Nana and Papa

Thank You so Much!

Nicole

hello

I am so sorry for the last minute request. We are leaving on Saturday. Is it possible to get a letter done by then? if not, i understand... I am looking for:

Letter from Mickey and the Gang Keeley & Jack.jpg

Payton

I heard Mommy and Daddy surprised you again and you are coming to visit me and the gang. I cant wait to see you and meet Miley!!

You Pal,

Mickey Mouse

hey

Is it possible to get these too???

Happy Valentines Day M&M 2 Blank.jpg

Miley
Payton
Daddy
Nana and Papa

Thank You so Much!

Nicole
Hi Nicole, here are your requests. Have a great vacation.:goodvibes

Shadowryter, your disigns are amazing, I love them. Would it be possible to do the following.

javascript:openNewWindow('http://www.4shared.com/photo/Js95UrNv/2011_Disney_World_Pirates_Gray.html') with the Hendy Family

javascript:openNewWindow('http://www.4shared.com/photo/RG-RrTyp/Cruisinthe_Wonder_Kosh_Family.html') with cruisin the Magic, Jay, Caroline, Neil, James, Matthew, The Hendy Family

javascript:openNewWindow('http://www.4shared.com/photo/mhHG12NN/Disney_Cruise_Name_Tag_Magic_I.html')with the following names, Jay, Caroline, Neil, James, Matthew

Thank you so much for doing these. It is greatly appreciated

Good morning! I have a request...not sure if this is possible. I saw on your 4shared files that you have some of the Character Stars that donatalie had on her photobucket. Now that she is no longer personalizing, I was wondering if you are able to make new stars? We are in search of Rapunzel. If you are able to make one, can it be personalized with the name Brenna? I understand if this is not possible, but thank you in advance for your attention!!:flower3:

Hi! I was looking thru your files and really like your tags for the strollers and wheelchairs. I would like (if possible) to adapt them and put them in the window of the car on the way to Disney. I am open to options. I would like one with Phineas and Ferb that says Chandler's 1st visit to Walt Disney World or something similar (I just don't like using trip). The other one I would like to say We are on our way to Walt Disney World, or something similar. The family name is Cook, mine is Melody and my husband is Billy, of course our son is Chandler. I guess the family one maybe a pic of each park with the castle in the middle? Again it is up to you. If you think you can I would really appreciate it. We are not going till the end of May so it is no hurry. Thanks again.

Melody

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter