Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one request. Could I possibly get a CARS fill with the name Ethan?

Thanks for all your time and great work.

Hello!

I was hoping you had the time to make two Pirate names for me. Both with the Mickey Mouse image.

Griffin

Nolyn

Thank you!

We are going on a Disney Cruise with our boys.

Thank you !!!!

You have so many great designs. Would you please make an Ariel bubble cruise with Emily and a Grumpy bubble cruise with Rob. We are going on the Dream in July.

Thanks,

Linda

I am helping out with a Big Give for a Make a Wish Trip and was wondering if you could personalize your Mickey Frame Disney World 2011

To have the year and Khelsey's Wish Trip.

Thank you so much
Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes

Hi Linda, I am wondering if you will help me out. I have a friend who has a little guy with autism... they are trying to increase his self-help/care skills especially in the area of dressing. She is hoping that if we can iron on some of his fave characters to button up shirts and pants with zippers he will be motivated!! (fingers crossed!)
Would you make Michael, your ToyStory Mix name fill?
Would you also make just the letterM with the buzz fill and Woody Bullseye standing beside?
He is also "nuts" about the Muppets, perhaps a various group of them with his name above or below the image or perhaps even just a Kermit??
Thanks in advance for anything you can do!
Wanda
Hi Wanda, let's start with this... :goodvibes

Could you make me the one with the character letters for 2011? I like the different colors you used in the font and a green border if possible. I would like it to say

Daddy's girls living the Dream! (above the 2011)
Amy, Matti and Kenzey (underneath the 2011)
April 10-17, 2011

thanks so much. :)
Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes

LINDA!! You're such a sweetheart, :love: these are awesome!!!Just perfect... I could not ask for more...
It will be such a huge motivator for him to have these on his clothes!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
HUGS
Wanda.

Hi! I'm new to this board and SO GLAD I found this post. Your work is beautiful! We're 3 weeks away from our first Disney Cruise AND it's on the Dream!!!! I can't wait. I would love to surprise my kids and my niece with some personalized door magnets! Can you make these for me?

1. Fairy_Rosetta_Bubble_2011. with the name Jacquelyn. Can you make the bubble tink green and keep Rosetta in her same color?

2. Ariel_Bubble_Princess_Louise with the name Alyssa and year 2011 under the name

3. for my son, I would love to get a mickey bubble with Jedi Mickey on it but can you make a couple of changes to your Last_Trip_to_Endor_Jedi_Mickey? Can I get it with just the bubble without the black square around it, the star wars logo or the words " last trip to endor"? Can you move Jedi Mickey to center and enlarge as needed and personalize it with Justin and 2011 (Disney Font) on the ears? If you can't, don't worry and I'll choose another design. But that would be my first wish!!

Thanks so much and I can't wait to see them! They're gonna make the doors look great and the kids will love them!

H.:tinker:

Hi,

I was hoping I could make a few requests:

The Mickey Mouse Buuble in red that says- Mema

The character bubble of sleeping beauty, the one with the castle, aurora and prince phillip and malificent that says- Isabella

The character mix name fills- Isabella- girls characters
Mema- girls characters
Mommy- girls characters
Papa- boys characters

Thank you so much in advance!!!! :banana:
These are awsome!!! My daughter will be so excited! She loves Aurora.
:banana::banana:
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

You do an amazing job! I would love if you had time to please create a few things for me?! Here is what I need:

2011 Disney WOrld Pirates Gray BG: Ascher

Letter from Princesses Belle, Aurora, and Jasmine: To Alexis
Coordinating Envelope

Buzz MH: Ascher

Pirate MH Enhanced: Ascher

Thank you for your time!
Hello there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter